New Piggie build, Big Red Pig or BRP. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So its only been two years since I have posted, guess its time to get back to work on this thing.
Kids, work, and moving sure make time go by :)
Have been using my piggie pretty much as a DD for the past year. Turned in my work lease and never replaced it. Don't think I'm going to go through another summer with just the pig tho, time for something a little more comfortable...or at least some AC!
Have decided to keep the patina look, will probably clear coat. Need to work on a couple of rust spots first. Hoping to find a Bobm fender patch, see pic. Anyone have an extra?
Thank you to the members on here for all the help past, present and future!

fj pic 1000.jpg

fj pic 2000.jpg

fj 55 fender patch.jpeg

I was wondering what happened with you!
Glad to hear you are still driving Miss Piggy!
Still around and peak in here every once in a while. Miss following some of the builds and seeing what everyone is up to. Just finished my shop, so I can finally get some real work done. Have a few projects and my ADD makes it hard to work on just one and get anything finished. :)
Hope ali is well!

Couple of small pigcomplishments this weekend. Wiper fluid and coolant bottles installed and ET working. Small miracles are good.

20170422_113120.jpg

Screenshot_20170423-173755.png

Truck looks good in it's lived in state. I like the faded patina look. Really nice lift and tires too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom