New Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,
Signed up a week ago and just had time to write this. I am currently deployed and at this time I don't have a FJ80 but I'm looking to get one when, Hopefully I will be able to get it as soon as possible. Been wanting a vehicle that I can go on expedition trips with but can be my daily driver for now. Anyways Back to somethings about myself. I'm living in central Arizona and I love anything to do with out doors. Doesn't matter if its camping wheeling or hiking its all fun. I'm married and she likes to travel as much if not more then me. That is all i can think of for now.

Welcome. :flipoff2:(Official welcome) I'm in Northern Arizona, in case you are in the neighborhood.

Flagstaff

Welcome to mud. Do some research and search lots. These vehicles are awesome. Clearly define what you're looking for. Be ready to jump if you find one that fits what you're looking for. Get in touch with the local group. They can help you in your search.
Good luck on your deployment.

Welcome. I believe it is a requirement if you live in Arizona to own a white 80. @LandCruiserPhil can verify this.

Welcome. I believe it is a requirement if you live in Arizona to own a white 80. @LandCruiserPhil can verify this.

Widen your search and be prepared to pull the trigger when you find one. I just bought another one. It fit my budget and was rust free. Bought it immediately. Someone from AZ was going to fly up to buy it the next day.

Look on Craigslist in California. There are tons of them for sale out there.

And thank you for your service.

Thanks for the advise. I'm not to picky just looking for something that runs good. Only trouble I'm running into is that I can't go get it right now, just been looking to find someone whos not needing the cash and is willing to hold to it but its hard to find just gonna have to wait till i get home. Oh well though it will be worth the wait for all the road trips. :steer:

Welcome to Mud! I just picked up a 80 series myself after my last deployment. I was able to find one online right before I headed home and picked it up as soon as I got back.

Only had two months between deployments so I wasn't able to do much to it, can't wait to get back home and get to work on it.

Welcome brotha, I think you West Coast guys have a pretty good selection when it comes to 80's. I been deployed overseas the past 2 years, going on leave next month to spend some quality time with the ol girl in Florida!

That's good news for me. Less driving that I have to do to pick it up though the trip back might be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom