new front bumper idea (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here is a little modification to the front bumper I have been messing around with. What do you think?
base bumper 4.jpg
base bumper 3d.JPG

Great clearance...several lift points, clean...would love to do similar for my 80

I do like the lower part, the upper tubes are too much IMHO (But, I never like upper tubes..)

I like the first pic more than the second. It looks close to what I want to do so naturally I think it looks great!

I like the first pic more than the second. It looks close to what I want to do so naturally I think it looks great!

I agree, I like the first pic more. I think that if this was made with the same price as the first gen of the bumper, that it would be better competition for the ARB. They are priced pretty similarly, if I'm not mistaken, and this second gen bumper protects the headlights and hood more like the ARB does. That and I think that this looks better!

I'd buy one if I had the money.....

Looks pimp!:grinpimp:

I like it .. but without the huge off road lamps on front of the grill .. and coul be a issue found a pretty spot to run 'em ..

Ronnie,
What are you using for the winch mounting tray? A custom piece?

Like it as well, but for some reason, it rings a Nissan Patrol GR bell (?) And why three headlights? Even numbers look better IMHO.

I like it - the bottom part similar to my bumper design:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom