new French pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tatat,

Is your grill cutout around the TOYOTA letters or is that black paint?

Pig looks great!

Hi JMack. I didnt noticed the black effect around the letters. The grill is complietely gray, it is just an optical effect. At the end I'll paint the area around the letters black, for sure.

These last days I intalled an OEM front bumper, it still needs some work and reinstalled the doors, not yet fixed. Tofays homework was. to build a License plate holder .
Gave my pig a little gas to be ready for the check before the registration. And I couldnt resist to do a litle trip with kids. A very pleasant time..
Girls liked it I guess.

2015-03-22 17.50.26.jpg

2015-03-22 18.05.31.jpg

2015-03-22 17.50.37.jpg

IMG_1710.PNG

2015-04-28 00.06.48.jpg
I have my REGO .These days I fixed the front bumper, rewired the horn, installed new OEM wire from the key to the herness, and installed my new plates. black and alu is specific here for collector cars. I think she deserve it.

Thanks guys, I still have to fix doors, rims, inside, espescially the lack of headliner. nI keep this for the winter... The urgent point is the spongy brake pedal. I renew piston brakes. after that I guess the cluch, I can feel it is weak.. then oil leaks...A normal maintenance for a 38yo pig.

Could you be more clear ? Sir.
Ha ha! Just an American saying meaning that your rig has years and years of life left in it. Think of your favorite old leather hiking boots, and how when new, there is "break in" period, before they are comfortable. ;)

:)

Hi, As I waited the weather is cold to fix the doors an it did not really get very cold, I did nothing more. as I will not be able enjoy my piggy during this task I prefer to be lazy. But for the next spring it will be done . i am thinking hard to make a rear bumper who look oem as much as possible. And strong.

Tatat,

I'm with you on the rear bumper. I'd like to make one that looks somewhat stock, but not so weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom