Nathan Carlson Comedy Dates

I just saw this and it perks a lot of interest. Charlestown is my mother’s hometown, and my family operates a thoroughbred racehorse and breeding farm there. Those that were at my wedding may recall my Aunt Clissy who sang the Beatles song during the ceremony. She is the matriarch of the farm. I also have no plans that night, so if this happens I’m in. I know the area well, and we can do some fun stuff there if this happens.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

My wife and I and another couple are going. Starts at 9:00. There are a couple of other comics.

I’m looking strong to go but need to find a wingman. Oliff is my best bet. If he lays an egg, I may just go to the farm and bring my cousin.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
No cover makes me think of Homer Simpson saying "Nobody ever calls me sir without adding 'you're making a scene'",

JohnVee

SILVER Star
So??? Trip report?

I spent Saturday eating German food for lunch, watching a movie about a Japanese military failure (Midway) with an actual WW2 vet who served the entire war on the USS Enterprise, eating sushi afterward for some reason, then rediscovering Gilbert Gottfried via the internets.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

There were some funny comics! And some not so funny! Nathon’s set was pretty funny. At the end of the night our table of 8 people were the only ones left there.

Top Bottom