Nathan Carlson Comedy Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If the club is looking for something to do...

1572355024685.png

I saw this and was considering going to Charles Town on the 9th.

I don’t think so.
The Cove is an hour away.

Yup

"So, two Jeeps and a Land Cruiser drive into a bar..."

I just saw this and it perks a lot of interest. Charlestown is my mother’s hometown, and my family operates a thoroughbred racehorse and breeding farm there. Those that were at my wedding may recall my Aunt Clissy who sang the Beatles song during the ceremony. She is the matriarch of the farm. I also have no plans that night, so if this happens I’m in. I know the area well, and we can do some fun stuff there if this happens.

For the ambitious, it looks like the Keystone guys have their monthly club run on 11/9.

We just pushed it back to the following Saturday, the 16th

My wife and I and another couple are going. Starts at 9:00. There are a couple of other comics.

I’m looking strong to go but need to find a wingman. Oliff is my best bet. If he lays an egg, I may just go to the farm and bring my cousin.

I’m looking strong to go but need to find a wingman. Oliff is my best bet. If he lays an egg, I may just go to the farm and bring my cousin.
I haven't been more confused by a post in a looooong time. I think I'm scared?

30F9D90C-053B-4FC4-9D21-99BEAE502DED.jpeg

The location is West Virginia so cousins are acceptable dates.

So??? Trip report?

I spent Saturday eating German food for lunch, watching a movie about a Japanese military failure (Midway) with an actual WW2 vet who served the entire war on the USS Enterprise, eating sushi afterward for some reason, then rediscovering Gilbert Gottfried via the internets.

There were some funny comics! And some not so funny! Nathon’s set was pretty funny. At the end of the night our table of 8 people were the only ones left there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom