Well I started this project in the mid 80's. Cannot believe it has been that long. It started out with a rusty non running 72. So far I have bought 4 different 40's. All of them were rusty and not running. Over the years the build has changed several times, first was a SBC 4 speed, 6.2 diesel 4 speed, 4.3 automatic, a mudder type build and now going back to a close to stock rebuild. Will be using an F.5 engine and 3 speed. Engine is at the machine shop being rebuilt. In the 90's I installed a rancho lift kit, swapped in a 77 disc brake front axle and installed all new brakes. Plan on sending my new brake cylinders, calipers, clutch and brake cylinders to be sleeved with stainless steel inserts. The rancho lift might be replaced. Still debating about that. Hopefully I can get the chassis finished sometime this year. Then to start working on the body. At least the body parts I have are virtually rust free.