Mudflaps from JCWhitney? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I'm a broke teenager pretty much and I wanted to do some stuff to my '96 Land Cruiser for cheap. I took the running boards off and I'm in love with the style of it, however I didn't realize I needed mud flaps and winter is soon approaching. I can't really afford to pay $90 per flap, and I found that JCWhitney has them for $30 for a pair. They make them thereselves, and the reviews say that some work some don't. Anyone have these? Are they good or not?

Hey guys, I'm a broke teenager pretty much and I wanted to do some stuff to my '96 Land Cruiser for cheap. I took the running boards off and I'm in love with the style of it, however I didn't realize I needed mud flaps and winter is soon approaching. I can't really afford to pay $90 per flap, and I found that JCWhitney has them for $30 for a pair. They make them thereselves, and the reviews say that some work some don't. Anyone have these? Are they good or not?

Do you have a link to them?

Get a Semi Rubber Flap and you can cut it to any size you desire.
You will have a hard time wearing it out, cheap, and it flexes if you go offroad.
Screw it on with Self Tapping Pan Head Screws.

Get a Semi Rubber Flap and you can cut it to any size you desire.
You will have a hard time wearing it out, cheap, and it flexes if you go offroad.
Screw it on with Self Tapping Pan Head Screws.

2nd this. Semi-truck ground rubber mud flaps are about 8 bucks each and one can be cut to make two. Did this on the front of my son's 94 after removing running boards.

Stock ones should still fit on rear?!
The little ones that hold the running boards? Do you think I could cut the square part off and they'd still work?

2nd this. Semi-truck ground rubber mud flaps are about 8 bucks each and one can be cut to make two. Did this on the front of my son's 94 after removing running boards.
I'll definitely look into this. Thank you so much!

The little ones that hold the running boards? Do you think I could cut the square part off and they'd still work?

Stock rear flaps hang off rear of rear wheel wells. They do not touch the running boards. All rubber and say LANDCRUISERon them

IMG_3958.JPG
Here's a pic of the mud flap I mentioned above. With 12.5 wide tires these measure 11.5 wide and 10.5 tall. They also bolt into existing bolt holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom