Mountain Estates CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What ever happened to the cashiers expedition? If I remember correctly we were still planning to continue on that fire/power line break( the one that dumps outta mtn estates).

Anyway that sucks about the local mud hole, I popped my cherry out there.:crybaby:

SCJO06 said:
What ever happened to the cashiers expedition? If I remember correctly we were still planning to continue on that fire/power line break( the one that dumps outta mtn estates).

Anyway that sucks about the local mud hole, I popped my cherry out there.:crybaby:

We're still on for the expedition. Also, I have been looking at the powerline trail quite a bit the last several weeks and it looks really tempting. That thing goes on for miles and would want to explore it. Several roads intersect it in places so we have "legal" access to it.

Alex, picking up where we left off last yr might be hard. The only thing there is a 4 wheeler trail that is super steep. But theres another road that cuts in toward the power lines further down and you can see the trail start again so we need to check that out.

clemson55 said:
Alex, picking up where we left off last yr might be hard. The only thing there is a 4 wheeler trail that is super steep. But theres another road that cuts in toward the power lines further down and you can see the trail start again so we need to check that out.

Yep....hard is what we live for, brother. But you're right. And there's access roads 2 miles north of where we were as well.

Capt. Jim said:
What about the land in the same power line run on the west side of 178? My property backs up to that power line run about 2 miles west of the Holly Springs 4-way. My survey shows the land owner as Crescent Land and Timber. Ther are some old logging trails back there. Some off road maps list them as jeep trails.

Yes, Capt. I think this is what I've been seeing lately. When you come up would you mind leading an expedition up there?

I'd be happy to. However, I'll need to ride shotgun with someone, as I will be driving my chevy PU since I will be towing my boat up. Looking to come up for 2 weeks at end of june/beginning of july. May get up sooner if I finish the renovations on my house and yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom