For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (16 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Here in Boise, there is a 2013 white LC with tan that has 42K miles. The asking price is $53K. This is the one I am looking into. I am hoping to see if I can get the price down to $49, with my trade in on the LX. Not sure if it will happen, but here is to hoping!

In 2014 I bought a White 2011 LC for $42,000 with 59,000 miles.

I traded it this summer for a Silver 2014 LC with 28,000 for $61,000 (dealer gave me $38,000 for my trade-in, had 83,000 miles when traded)

He promptly listed the 2011 on his lot for $48,000 !

Gents, quick question regarding financing on higher milage LC200's: Everyone has different financials, but has anyone tried financing a high milage LC200? There's one near me, a silver on black with 128k for $33k. I'm trying to migrate over from a 14' 5th gen T4R Trail and not really trying to escalate payments. My alternative is a Certified 13, white on tan with 55k at $52k. The high mileage doesn't bother me as much as the thought of getting raped on interest due to a high mileage vehicle.

What avenues have you guys taken?

My dealer set me up on financing in the 2% range. The interest is tax deductible as I'm self employed.

Also was able to depreciate the vehicle 25% in the first year which is HUGE tax advantage.

My dealer set me up on financing in the 2% range. The interest is tax deductible as I'm self employed.

Also was able to depreciate the vehicle 25% in the first year which is HUGE tax advantage.

How were you able to depreciate the vehicle 25%? Did you do a 179 deduction? Looking into this myself as I was planning on using it for my LLC...

How were you able to depreciate the vehicle 25%? Did you do a 179 deduction? Looking into this myself as I was planning on using it for my LLC...

Yeah that?

Just picked my first LC up yesterday! Black 2013, tan interior, 39,400 miles, perfect service history every 5k miles through Toyota. Paid $51,000 which I thought was quite reasonable. Perfect condition with new brakes and tires. Also, car wasn't put in service until 4/2014, so it's really only 2 1/2 yrs old. This thread helped my decision on it for sure.

Just picked up a 2011 LX with 90K for $36,500. Also from TX.

A CPA could explain it best. It's excelerated depreciation on a vehicle meeting certain criteria, 6k lbs, etc. and used 100% for your business.

Here in Boise, there is a 2013 white LC with tan that has 42K miles. The asking price is $53K. This is the one I am looking into. I am hoping to see if I can get the price down to $49, with my trade in on the LX. Not sure if it will happen, but here is to hoping!
I think they dropped it to $48K~... What you going to about your LX?? :)

I think they dropped it to $48K~... What you going to about your LX?? :)

Not sure yet. I did see that particular LC had dropped in price. This is probably because it has been sitting there for quite some time. At this time, I am just going to hang on to the LX until we feel that we have found the appropriate replacement at the right cost.

The white LC just did not feel right and there were a few things that seems "wrong". It may just be that I did not want to go back through the hassle of buying another car so soon.

Not sure yet. I did see that particular LC had dropped in price. This is probably because it has been sitting there for quite some time. At this time, I am just going to hang on to the LX until we feel that we have found the appropriate replacement at the right cost.

The white LC just did not feel right and there were a few things that seems "wrong". It may just be that I did not want to go back through the hassle of buying another car so soon.
I felt there was something awry with the carfax history, but it was just intuition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom