For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Hey, I was in a conversation with a seller in AR, white over tan LC. This was about 5-6 weeks ago. There was just something strange about the fact he bought it a few months ago and then told me he had a work truck now. The truck was from TX most of its life. I found him to own a carpet repair/cleaning business and the rating for it were "ok". <just data
I am not sure if it is the same truck, but I would look it over very hard! I did think about going out there also.

I really like how thorough you are with your research because I'm the same way. This local 2014 I'm looking at is owned by a local developer, so I did a bunch of searches on his reviews and business and made sure he was a legit guy. When you're dropping a lot of coin on a vehicle like this it pays to do your due diligence.

I really like how thorough you are with your research because I'm the same way. This local 2014 I'm looking at is owned by a local developer, so I did a bunch of searches on his reviews and business and made sure he was a legit guy. When you're dropping a lot of coin on a vehicle like this it pays to do your due diligence.
Are you going to be able to construct the right deal for it? I always google phone numbers and email addresses with "friends" I meet thru CL and other online channels. It just helps prevent some train wrecks...

Would a CPO lx570 2013 w 35k for 57000 been a good deal?

If it has full records and it's spotless go for it!

Here is one with just 13k miles more and a great service history at a $6000 lower list price. It just arrived so no pics yet.

Lexington, KY 2013 Lexus LX 570 | Serving Georgetown, KY & Frankfort, KY | L2829 | JTJHY7AX9D4104336

EDIT:

2014 38k miles $58,800
TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL

2013 20k miles $58k

Like I said, the truck has to be perfect for $57k. Good luck!

Last edited:
Thank you. It's for my wife and she wants the same or similar color combo as her 4runner blizArd Pearl w redrock. So I'm looking for 2016 + lc in that combo or 2011+ lc/lx in blizzard pearl and black.
If not I had a good deal on a clean mag grey and black one but passéd up.

If it has full records and it's spotless go for it!

Here is one with just 13k miles more and a great service history at a $6000 lower list price. It just arrived so no pics yet.

Lexington, KY 2013 Lexus LX 570 | Serving Georgetown, KY & Frankfort, KY | L2829 | JTJHY7AX9D4104336

EDIT:

2014 38k miles $58,800

2013 20k miles $58k

Like I said, the truck has to be perfect for $57k. Good luck!

I have been looking for about two months in Colorado. I have past on 6 so far. I flew to Dallas once but didn't like the one I looked at. The maintenance had not been kept up. I'm flying to Arkansas on Monday to check out an 2009 LC with 130,000 miles. He's asking $29,000. It has good service record and clean car fax. He sent me 40 pics and they look good. We'll see!
I bought this one in Arkansas. I flew out and drove 15 hours back. It's a 2009 LC with 130,000 miles. White exterior/tan interior. I paid $29,000. The interior is in excellent shape. The exterior had a few nicks and scrapes but were filled in with touch up paint. No rust underneath, KDDS valves look good, water pump, spark plugs and all fluids were changed at 121,000. It does need new tires but not a big deal bc I wanted to pick them out anyway. The side mirrors both need to be looked at. They won't adjust. It is also missing the DVD remote and one headset. Otherwise in pretty good shape.

I bought this one in Arkansas. I flew out and drove 15 hours back. It's a 2009 LC with 130,000 miles. White exterior/tan interior. I paid $29,000. The interior is in excellent shape. The exterior had a few nicks and scrapes but were filled in with touch up paint. No rust underneath, KDDS valves look good, water pump, spark plugs and all fluids were changed at 121,000. It does need new tires but not a big deal bc I wanted to pick them out anyway. The side mirrors both need to be looked at. They won't adjust. It is also missing the DVD remote and one headset. Otherwise in pretty good shape.
Congrats!! :)

The one missing headset is probably behind a zipper in the back of the 3rd row driver seat. I learned where mine was just a few days ago!

The one missing headset is probably behind a zipper in the back of the 3rd row driver seat. I learned where mine was just a few days ago!
Thanks. I'll check there. I called the dealer and they want $500 for the DVD remote and $70 for the headphones. They are a little cheaper on eBay but still pricey.

Thanks. I'll check there. I called the dealer and they want $500 for the DVD remote and $70 for the headphones. They are a little cheaper on eBay but still pricey.

For $500 I would start looking for a universal remote like a $70 Harmony. Harmony probably has a set of codes for the Toyota remote, but if not I would be happy to program your Harmony with my remote if you mail it to me (or someone local to you on the forum should be able to assist). Should only take a few minutes.

The headphones run about $40-45 on Amazon. I have 3 kids so I had to buy a 3rd set.

For $500 I would start looking for a universal remote like a $70 Harmony. Harmony probably has a set of codes for the Toyota remote, but if not I would be happy to program your Harmony with my remote if you mail it to me (or someone local to you on the forum should be able to assist). Should only take a few minutes.

The headphones run about $40-45 on Amazon. I have 3 kids so I had to buy a 3rd set.
Thanks. I'll check out Harmony. I have not heard of them. That is very generous of you. I'll update with what I find.

Today I purchased a 2009 grey on grey LC with 78K miles... $32K. Think I made out pretty well considering I purchased it from a Toyota dealership. Should have it next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom