For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

I believe the LC will continue to cost more than the LX until there is someone that finds a way to remove the suspension. Most people, my self included would rather have the LX but do not want the suspension. I just paid more for the LC and called it a day.

My wife and i have been toiling with the idea of getting a new suv for a while. I personally drive an sc430, which has 120k, and it runs like a champ. only issues ive gotten is where the radiator cap broke and overheated me severely, followed by a cracked radiator 2 weeks later.... ended up changing out radiator hoses, radiator, cap, sensor, etc... next issue was a pulley squeaking, which i ended up changing out both idler pulleys... all in all, never had an issue other than that (knock on wood). my wife drives an x5 diesel, which has 118k miles on it, but does have a check engine light on and a park brake light on (i live in florida, no need to use parking brakes, and the truck runs absolutely fine, so ill tend to the check engine light later on). With our daughter being born in 2 months, my wife and i wanted a 7 passenger. shopped for a long time for the right deal and just put the deposit on it. Its a 2013 lx570, white paint, black interior (the color we wanted), 64,500 miles, all options minus the radar cruise (which my wife doesnt want), roof rack satellite dish, extra 3rd row 11.6" monitor, built in radar detector/laser jammer, 22" forgiato wheels/original wheels, custom exhaust, and we paid $44,500.
on a side note, last year i sold my lx450 with 230k miles on it, only to re-purchase another lx450 3 months ago. you just cant beat the land cruisers/lx.
Do you guys think that the lx570 was a good deal?
P.S. you guys may have seen it on eBay.

I may have missed this discussion somewhere on this thread or elsewhere on the site (please point me in the right direction if I have), but has there been any chatter on how long (based on personal observation, e.g. talking to a salesperson, watching a website, or driving by a dealership) some of these 2015s and 2016s LC 200s sit on a used or new car lot for? Obviously my curiosity is driven by being able to make a deal on a new or used one that just isn't going anywhere. Figured, the more information I have, the better the deal to be made on my end.

I saw that one on Ebay and I think you got a great deal. Great info posting up as that was way under the asking price. Congrats.

Just purchased a 1 owner 2008 in Salsa Red Pearl with 82k on it for 35k all options. Records up to date, clean Texas vehicle.

2013 blaze pearl. 30,000 miles .$53,000
California car.

Was that the one in San Juan Capistrano at the dealer? If so, you beat me to it :cheers:. Nice work on getting them to a fair price.

Was that the one in San Juan Capistrano at the dealer? If so, you beat me to it :cheers:. Nice work on getting them to a fair price.
They didn't move much on the price but it was to clean to pass up. Escondido Toyota has a2013 Pearl Blaze with black interior. 56,000 miles.
That was my next move if Capo didn't work out.

Al Grain- got it after all huh? I think you got a good deal.

Picked up a single owner 2008 with 84,000 miles. I paid $36K. It was on a dealers used car lot.

Recently bought a 1 owner 2013 LC with 125k mi for $39.5k. Wanted to knock them down a few grand more, but they had others interested and had just put on 4 new Michelins. Good svc records and color. I plan to maintain the heck out of it.

Picked up a single owner 2008 with 84,000 miles. I paid $36K. It was on a dealers used car lot.

Was that the black one in Show Low?

This is probably a good thread to get opinions from. I'm thinking about listing my wife's 2008 LC, mileage is about 130k, black on tan, very well optioned (upgrade package, accessory package, satellite radio, remote start, etc). Full service history, stock except for 2014 tundra wheels on BFG's K02's with about 4k miles on them. It's been flawless, but I think it's time for a 2013+. Does $30k sound about right?

Honestly, I think it's about time for 100k+ 08s to sell in the 25k range, considering most 100 series are below 20k. 30k for an almost 9 year old vehicle with over 100k miles seems high, even if it's an LC.

This is probably a good thread to get opinions from. I'm thinking about listing my wife's 2008 LC, mileage is about 130k, black on tan, very well optioned (upgrade package, accessory package, satellite radio, remote start, etc). Full service history, stock except for 2014 tundra wheels on BFG's K02's with about 4k miles on them. It's been flawless, but I think it's time for a 2013+. Does $30k sound about right?

I understand there may be other viewpoints but from my research over the last 6 months before I pulled the trigger, $30K seems about right.

2010 LX-570, grey with grey interior, purchased in 2015 for $41999.... now considering a 2013 LC, white with tan interior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom