Moab 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, on the same page as my "yay! I'm going" I must say I may not be going.
Every year I get a fairly nice tax return. Then this year shows up and I owe taxes.....what the fxxx??!!??
My tax return was going to fund the trip. I finally decided to use it for something fun for myself, and I get this s***.
Not giving up without a fight, but unless something wonderful happens, I may not have the funds.

You're supposed to do the taxes online. Keep lying until the "audit risk" meter starts approaching the red part of the meter.

I called my accountant, and when my wife changed facilities last year, she filled out her w2 incorrectly.
Sigh.
Maybe next year.

Fxxx taxes, fxxxing theft.

Tony, I did the same thing filling the sh.it out wrong.

One word Tony....Prostitution. so you my not get $1000 a pop, but hey $1 a pop a 1000 times is just as good. So get that ass on the streets and work it boy.

We are booked at OK RV Park 7/16-7/22. We are about 1 mile or so from where you guys will be.

When is everybody heading get out. Looks like I will leave home early Saturday and arrive sometime Sunday.

Planning on Thursday night. Try to hit Denver Friday night and visit a friend, then meander our way to moab by Saturday evening.

Leaving early Saturday morning, I hope to make Denver area by Saturday evening.

Leave Friday, Moab by Saturday evening.

Countdown is on. Only 11 more days of work for me until we leave.

Another thing I thought of, what route us everyone taking? I am thinking of taking I-72 to I-70 and running through Kansas/Missouri rather than I-80 through Iowa and Nebraska. Although we would miss the world's largest truck stop if we didn't take I-80.

Another thing I thought of, what route us everyone taking? I am thinking of taking I-72 to I-70 and running through Kansas/Missouri rather than I-80 through Iowa and Nebraska. Although we would miss the world's largest truck stop if we didn't take I-80.

Any particular reason? I think its about 60 extra miles that direction.

Only because I have never taken that route past KC, and hate the rolling hills of Iowa. Missouri has hills, but they are less annoying than Iowa.

Only because I have never taken that route past KC, and hate the rolling hills of Iowa. Missouri has hills, but they are less annoying than Iowa.

When carrying a heavy load I couldn't agree more on Iowa, it's like a little kids county fair roller coaster that never ends.
Its been years since I've taken 70 to Denver so I don't remember what that route is like.

The Missouri hills are pretty annoying so that must be saying something.

FN is as far west as I've ever driven so my perspective is skewed. I would say that Ohio between Indy and Pittsburgh sucks with roller coaster hills but it's Ohio so one can just assume it all sucks by default.

My path is pretty easy. I-64 to St. Louis,jump on I-70. Next turn is a left in Utah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom