Moab 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New thread.

Looks like July 15 to 30 is the window of dates to play with. Some can make all some can make some. Some may want to spend some time in Moab and some time else where...

We are looking at rental houses in moab now and we need as accurate as we can get:

Who is going?
Which dates will you be interested in being in Moab?

For Jenn and I, we are in for the whole trip and would like to maximize time in Moab. I think Bryan can agree that we are never ready to leave Moab! So much wheeling to do.

Sign me up for the whole two weeks. I will leave it up to you to tell me where I am going to be and for how long. You know me I'm up for anything with this group.
When it comes to the house a bed would be nice but I would be fine with a cot or air mattress in the corner.

I don't think I'll be there.
I've had one sit down with the boss and have asked for follow up info and am getting nothing.
I understand it's difficult for her to make a decision based on 7.5 months in the future.
But I do know 9 days is the max vacation I'm allowed to take unless I'm leaving the country.
If it does turn out that I do get to go, I'll gladly make my own arrangements or sleep on top of Mark or someone.

Probibly wont happen this year, unless my outwest job and house hunt is successful. If it is ill swing by for a moab stint.

In, for the front half for sure. Not yet sure if I'll be solo or not.

I'm still a maybe.
We (family) have a 2 week camping trip planned for the first half of June in Colorado and Utah. This camping trip kicks me out of PYS which does make me want to do this Moab trip, I just don't know with other summer activities if I'm going to do the drive out west twice.
Noncommittal, sorry.
If I absolutely had to make up my mind one or another today, then I would say that I'm in.

I'm planning a family vacation around that date, and on my destination list was Utah. So if we coincide on dates and location, i can swing by and join for a day or two (if you accept me)

I'm planning a family vacation around that date, and on my destination list was Utah. So if we coincide on dates and location, i can swing by and join for a day or two (if you accept me)

I recommend attending an event before hand. Tech day or a weekend trip in the spring. We are a tight knit group (family like, if can say) and NOT "family friendly!" We will also be hitting The hardest trails can find. We don't want you to commit to something that you may not like.... and vice versa to be honest. Before attending the big trips of the year we always ask "new comers" to come hang out on a local weekend trip first.

If I am not speaking for others please bitch slap me and insert your thoughts.

I recommend attending an event before hand. Tech day or a weekend trip in the spring. We are a tight knit group (family like, if can say) and NOT "family friendly!" We will also be hitting The hardest trails can find. We don't want you to commit to something that you may not like.... and vice versa to be honest. Before attending the big trips of the year we always ask "new comers" to come hang out on a local weekend trip first.

If I am not speaking for others please bitch slap me and insert your thoughts.
Got it.

I'm down. Should be there for the majority.

Leandro, it'd be good to hit an event before hand. By 4rnr saying we're not family friendly, he means your kids will be repeating things that you'll have to put soap in their mouth for and your wife will be giving you that "OMG WHAT DID YOU BRING US TO" look as you're putting the side of what looks to be a really nice 100 series into a jagged rock down metal masher and eventually blowing out your rear window as she starts screaming about how terrible an idea it was to meet up with this rowdy, no mannered group of hooligans from IL while your kids start crying because everyone is yelling and the facebook app doesn't work because there's no service and it's now 105* in the car because the window is broken in the middle of the desert and the sun is blaring down and the hot sandy wind is now blowing into the car and you're stuck on the trail between a 55 with some broken part and an 80 in front of you puffing blue smoke into your air vent with the a/c that's trying to keep up with the torturous heat then you look around and realize that since you're in the middle of nowhere you can't just peel off from the group and find your way back... or not... it could be fun? :D

And I just hate everyone, but I prolly won't be able to make it anyway.

I'm down. Should be there for the majority.

Leandro, it'd be good to hit an event before hand. By 4rnr saying we're not family friendly, he means your kids will be repeating things that you'll have to put soap in their mouth for and your wife will be giving you that "OMG WHAT DID YOU BRING US TO" look as you're putting the side of what looks to be a really nice 100 series into a jagged rock down metal masher and eventually blowing out your rear window as she starts screaming about how terrible an idea it was to meet up with this rowdy, no mannered group of hooligans from IL while your kids start crying because everyone is yelling and the facebook app doesn't work because there's no service and it's now 105* in the car because the window is broken in the middle of the desert and the sun is blaring down and the hot sandy wind is now blowing into the car and you're stuck on the trail between a 55 with some broken part and an 80 in front of you puffing blue smoke into your air vent with the a/c that's trying to keep up with the torturous heat then you look around and realize that since you're in the middle of nowhere you can't just peel off from the group and find your way back... or not... it could be fun? :D

Hey ill have you know I was planing on fixing the mosquito fogger before the long drive to moab. Now I'm just going to pour a quart of 2 stroke oil in the every tank and make sure I stay upwind when we are out on the trail.

You are an automatic in if you have a good series of abortion and dead baby jokes.

My kids are both felons because of this group but its ok since their names can't be used because of their ages and the bonus that they have taught me the key points in high volume meth production.

The best was tony telling your daughter how to hook up with her bf without you knowing it at the badlands.

Hey ill have you know I was planing on fixing the mosquito fogger before the long drive to moab. Now I'm just going to pour a quart of 2 stroke oil in the every tank and make sure I stay upwind when we are out on the trail.

I have visions of Joe wheeling in reverse to stay up wind.

Yea, isn't he the best!!

Yes. Yes he is... I am surprised you think so though.... cause of the whole hook up conversation...

My kids are both felons because of this group but its ok since their names can't be used because of their ages and the bonus that they have taught me the key points in high volume meth production.

Tom! How can you say that on a public board!! .... You know we are a low volume high quality producer of meth.

No more meth for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom