Moab 2017 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So to recap...
John John and Jenn Jenn.
Bry and the Jackyl.
Con man and The Megster.
Mark.
Bill, Vicky and Stanley.
And I think Joe and Dana.

Its Conway or Twitty and Meg... that way I can say "shut up Meg" in my best Peter Griffin Voice.

conway and conway's titties

**Correction Notice**

The previous post from this sender contained information that has been deemed inaccurate.

The line stating :
"Con man and The Megster" should have read;
"Conway and Meg"

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please go forward with the correct information.

Ih8mud.com is in no way affiliated with this poster.
And therefore assume no responsibility for the comments or information contained in this or any previous posts posted by said poster.
This correction not valid in Alaska or Hawaii.
Not responsible for any confusion or consequences suffered by the incorrect information given.
Any rights provided by your local state or county do not apply on this web site.
No warranty, implied or otherwise, applies to this correction notice.
This information is not given by an actual lawyer or law firm.
Any and all legal actions resulting as a result of this information will be ignored.
Do not accept this correction if you are allergic to corrections.
If you show signs of a heart attack please consult the nearest emergency facility in your area.
Consult your physician for an erection lasting more that 4 minutes.
Side effects may include, but are not limited too:
Projectile diaherria.
Bleeding from the eyes and finger nails.
The urge to masturbate.
Involuntary masturbating.
Thinking you are funnier than you really are.
And massive sweating in hot and humid climates.
Price does not include taxes, title and destination charges.
Offer void where prohibited.
See associate for details.

Classic Tony. Wish you were going.
I do hope Joe and Dana can make it.
No Tom? I thought he was a possible?

So looks like I will be the only chaperone for all you young uns. Maybe me and Stanley can hook up for date night on the town.

Sounds fun can't wait.

I wish I was going too.
Maybe next time.
Put some cargo shorts and a spousal abuse shirt on blow up John it'll be like I'm there.

I do hope Joe and Dana can make it.

Me too, but you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

Taking I-80 through Nebraska for sure now. Plan is leave midnight Friday morning and hit Henderson Co sometime around 5pm to stop for the night. Thinking about hitting ouray on the way to moab for lunch, but that will make for a lot of driving on Saturday too.

Bryan, when are you planning on departing/arriving?

If you do stop in ouray, the timberline deli is probably the best food!! Get the pastrami Ruben! Or sitting rooftop at the ouray brewery watching all the wheeling traffic is one of my favorite places!

Do you will be taking 285 to 50 through gunnison, etc.? The drive from ouray to Moab is nice! Very remote and with an evil pass!

Bring me back a Pastrami Ruben, that sounds delightful!

Well I am fuel injected now. But still no brake lights yet. But hell I still got 2 weeks so plenty of time, right.

Not sure yet if we will try and hit it on the way in to moab, or the way home.
Well I am fuel injected now. But still no brake lights yet. But hell I still got 2 weeks so plenty of time, right.

PLENTY of time.

Well we will likely hit it on the way home. Maybe Camp a couple days at amphitheater and hit some passes... Telluride...

Well we will likely hit it on the way home. Maybe Camp a couple days at amphitheater and hit some passes... Telluride...

We'll do Telluride/Ouray on the way out Saturday and Sunday nights. 285 looks like a motherfxxxer with a trailer

We'll do Telluride/Ouray on the way out Saturday and Sunday nights. 285 looks like a motherfxxxer with a trailer

It's not.

My wheel is set to arrive Monday, so that will hopefully be the last thing to take care of before I leave, mounting the spare. 80 is as ready as it is going to be at this point.

Really getting anxious to leave now.

Dropped my candy caned front drive shaft today and noticed the rear had a small dent too... Dropped both. Off to drive shaft unlimited tomorrow for a re tube on both.

Also need to find a place that will mount a 10+ year old 37... Discount said no. I'll have to leave the corporate chain world. Used to have a guy, he done left me...:(

Dropped my candy caned front drive shaft today and noticed the rear had a small dent too... Dropped both. Off to drive shaft unlimited tomorrow for a re tube on both.

Also need to find a place that will mount a 10+ year old 37... Discount said no. I'll have to leave the corporate chain world. Used to have a guy, he done left me...:(
I go there tomorrow afternoon to pick my re-tube up

Go south on normantown road towards romeoville and right before you get to 53 you will see a shop on your right named mikeys tires. There is a bigass goodyear sign in front. They mounted brians spare for me after discount told me it was too old before the black hills trip. I think it was like 20 bucks or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom