Metal Tech 4x4 - 100 Series Land Cruiser Sliders - New Product Announcement! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LT

Threads
Metal Tech 4x4 is proud to announce the release or our 100 series Land Cruiser sliders! Our new sliders have the Metal Tech signature two stage rub rail originally designed for the 80 series but slightly redesigned to act as a step plus protecting your quarter panel. The main bodies start out as a flat sheet of 3/16" and is laser cut and formed to our unique styling that cannot be matched by anyone else. These are not your regular 2x3 box tube slider, they have 4 bends in the main body with gusseting throughout the backside.

For the rub rail we decided to flatten our two stage rub rail design to create a step rather than having the upward kick like our FJ80 series sliders. This allows for a greater area for foot placement yet it still achieves it's purpose of protecting your quarter panel in the rear while grinding against rocks/trees. The tubing is made out of 1.5 x .120 DOM SRA.

For mounting to the frame we are using our custom made u-bolts that clamp onto our 1/4" laser cut and formed frame mounts. We made sure to properly space all three mounting legs for maximum strength placement throughout the slider while in contact with rocks/tree/etc. This style of mounting system has been used on our 80 series sliders for the last 7 years with zero failures.

For an introductory price we will be doing a production run of 5 sets of sliders and will be taking pre-orders. You can find the information in the vendor section 100 Series Land Cruiser Slider Sale
DSC_0398.jpg
DSC_0401.jpg
DSC_0400.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see y'all moving into the 100 area!!!

I don't quite understand design. It has tube rub rails. What is the frame and attachment construction? Flat bar & angle or rectangle tube?

Here is the million dollar question...
LT- do you or Mark have videos of the sliders in use yet?

I am not sure whose hundy that is, but those rails are way to pretty to not see some scratches on your prototype product!

Sorry, not digging the design. Maybe I just had my hopes set too high coming from Metal Tech. There other stuff is just so bad ass...

Looks very cool! Now I want to see your 80 series stinger style bumper on a 100 series!

Sorry, not digging the design. Maybe I just had my hopes set too high coming from Metal Tech. There other stuff is just so bad ass...

That's the thing I like the most. Perfect combo between Slee's step slider but still has the outer rail with flare at the rear wheel. Need something :princess: friendly.

Great to see your quality work applied to the 100! Let us know when you make a move on bumpers. I'm not going to ask "if" I'll just assume you will. Would love to show off your work over here at GSMTR!

Nice looking work gentlemen! Glad to see you producing some goods for the 100 crowd.

Looks good guys. Can you show pics of the underside attachment to the frame?

Im in!

They need one more order to reach the cut off.

Last edited:
Check that, only one to go.

Not sure, when I order mine this morning Paxton told me that there were three others on the list and I was the fourth. He said they expect to fill the last spot soon and start production within two weeks. Shipping is gonna suck 4 me!

Just ordered up a set of Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tires in 285 as well. Ill post up some pics.....of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom