Metal-Tech 2019 GROUP BUY for Bumpers and Sliders! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered! Didn't see a place to enter the groupbuy19 code. But put it in the order notes on the pay with Amazon order. Hopefully it'll go through. Thanks Metal Tech!

Can’t resist...I placed an order to ship to CA but for some reason it’s charging me sales tax. I thought you guys are in Oregon? And someone posted a screenshot earlier of their order with no sales tax...just wanted to confirm I’m being charged correctly!

My sliders shipped last Thursday and arrived today (well, yesterday) while I was at work. It’ll be a couple days before I really get to look at them and prep them, but man they are heavy. Very excited to paint and install them.

Can’t resist...I placed an order to ship to CA but for some reason it’s charging me sales tax. I thought you guys are in Oregon? And someone posted a screenshot earlier of their order with no sales tax...just wanted to confirm I’m being charged correctly!
I'm from NORCAL and I was charged sales tax.

Last minute I jumped on this. I cannot wait to replace my oem sidesteps with proper sliders!

Shipped on 5/9/2019 and arrived today (5/15/2019).
After rebates and with shipping I paid: $624.56 FOR SLIDERS!!!
Thanks Metal-Tech and everyone! @helocat :beer: GroupBuy = For The Win!

Ups delivered one slider. Now where or where is the other

tick-tock ya'll late night fence-sitters!! ;)

Doit!

Ups delivered one slider. Now where or where is the other
Which side do you have and which side is missing? (@Lopott send me a DM when you can to discuss...Thanks)

Last edited:
Metaltech sent me the partial refund today! Sweet deal, thanks @helocat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom