Metal-Tech 2019 GROUP BUY for Bumpers and Sliders! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went from thinking about sliders to sliders installed in less then 6 days. Thanks
IMAG2937.jpg
Metal Tech for the Group Bye.

IMAG2935.jpg

I think removing the running boards and adding sliders is the second best look you can give a hundy, 1st being wheels/tires

awefully bright for 10:09 pm. 🤣 🤣

i have jealous! ;)
Hopefully that'll be me (coincidentally @ friend's in the Mile High city, in 3-4 weeks. . . )

Got mine today in Texas!
I’m waiting for the paint I’m going to use to come in which should be this week before I clean/paint/install it. These things are super heavy duty. I can see why a third leg wasn’t necessary.
Excited to put it on soon!

Choo Choo I'm on this train too!!!! Was going for the power coated ones but ups wanted $333 to the east coast Nope rattle can it is then. Also paid through Amazon hopefully I'll get the Amazon 5% credit back but have to wait till 7/15 to get it no worries it will be worth the wait!!!!!

Thanks Metal Tech and other members!!!

Last edited:
For all the fence-sitters.... (and many of us were there ...)
ONE DAY LEFT!!!
May this be the proverbial straw...

Last edited:
Is it just me, or does that UPS guy not look very happy?

I think he was less happy after he walked up with the second one! Thanks @helocat, everything, including all the hardware, looks great.

I think he was less happy after he walked up with the second one! Thanks @helocat, everything, including all the hardware, looks great.

I believe I saw a previous "group buy" where one or more people only received one slider...

I have to wonder if both made it into the UPS truck, but grumpy UPS guy said "f@ck that, it can ride around in the truck for a while"

GROUPBUY19 refund processed!
Thank you @helocat, Ashley, & the whole crew Metal Tech!!! 🤘👍😇

$607.26 SHIPPED! (GX470)

Last edited:
I believe I saw a previous "group buy" where one or more people only received one slider...

I have to wonder if both made it into the UPS truck, but grumpy UPS guy said "f@ck that, it can ride around in the truck for a while"

UPS can scrape the shipping labels off if they drag them. They then go MIA in the UPS system, a claim is filed and they eventually find them.

Refund processed thank @helocat. Can't believe I got these for $605 delivered. Buy them quick won't find a better price point for a quality product!

Thank you and everyone else for the business. Also yes! Last 24hrs of the sale coming up. Hundo sliders start welding in a day for more.

Best photo of slider delivery ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom