Merry Christmas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Merry Christmas from GA Cruisers!

Merry Christmas from the Low Country.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holliday!!

Happy Christmas from the mountains of western North Carolina!!!

Hope everyones christmas was as good as ours. Gonna be trying to dig out of it tommorow!! Hope u guys didn't have as many family dinners today as i did!(4)

So what did everyone get?

I got:
Some clothing
Cordless impact
kershaw knife
A matchbox sized diecast HJ75 from Holland

Got a new shop vac and an air compressor and Bela Fleck's Rocket Science. JP, I've thought about the 255s. Let me know what you think.

I got a set of rear hatch shocks for the lift gate, a high lift jack rubber thingy that holds the handle, a pintle hitch, and best of all racing school experience Mario Andretti F1 driving!!!!!

racing school experience Mario Andretti F1 driving!!!!!

Hell yeah, I did the Richard Petty experience thing at Nashville Superspeedway when I was in college, best $1300 of a student loan I ever spent... It was a helluva day. I used to think I was a good driver 'til I hit the track, 125 had me extremely nervous... You'll have fun...

A nice gun safe, pressure washer, half inch drill, a few clothes... Since I'm so damn cheap I got myself the iphone3 which was 99 cents..... The best part was watching Henley tear into everything.... Was a great Christmas

60 inch hi lift, 2 troopie t shirts that are too small, a $OR gift card, and a national championship ticket. Roll Tide!

I got a set of rear hatch shocks for the lift gate, a high lift jack rubber thingy that holds the handle, a pintle hitch, and best of all racing school experience Mario Andretti F1 driving!!!!!

That's how we drive our Crown Vic's in North Chuck........sounds fun.

Hope everyone had an awesome. Holiday. It was a big time at our place. We were able to get everyone together on Christmas Eve. Good times. My living room looks like I robbed a Toys R Us. I did really well to. My folks and brother pitched in and tinted the windows in the 62 and I scored a craftsman pass through socket set,set of Irwin channel locks, and a pair of Deluth trading firehose work pants. I also got some magazine subscriptions from the wife. Four-wheel and off-road,crawl,and Toyota owners.

Got the wife a Kindle fire and she loves it.. Everyone blew the budget but it was a great holiday.

scott johnson said:
That's how we drive our Crown Vic's in North Chuck........sounds fun.

LOL. I have a partner who's an instructor for BMW and also moonlights for the feds. He got me and a handful of other guys from various depts into the BMW driving school. This is going to be a whole different animal but I'm up for it. If you ever get a chance to go to Sptbg and drive BMW School, I highly suggest it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom