Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds great. I will keep you posted. Trying to line up the "alignment" and rotate and balance to be right after I work on it. What part of town are you in?
I’m in Cahaba Heights. Just let me know when you’re free. Looks like I may be free this weekend.

Good idea on wrenching parties.

I joined TLCA today, "unaffiliated." Does not cost much, and I don't see what it would hurt. I vote that we get Dixieland reestablished with TLCA so we can be legit.

Good idea on wrenching parties.

I joined TLCA today, "unaffiliated." Does not cost much, and I don't see what it would hurt. I vote that we get Dixieland reestablished with TLCA so we can be legit.
That’s the plan after we vote on officers at our next meeting. We’ll have to relay all that to TLCA when we go to join.

That’s the plan after we vote on officers at our next meeting. We’ll have to relay all that to TLCA when we go to join.
FYI - that requires someone be designated to participate in a weekly or monthly (can't remember) conference call that is quite long. NTTAWWT just a heads up for any person who lands in that situation.

FYI - that requires someone be designated to participate in a weekly or monthly (can't remember) conference call that is quite long. NTTAWWT just a heads up for any person who lands in that situation.
I believe it’s a monthly or quarterly thing, not too big of a deal.

Mr. Tate: Amazon can get them to you in 2 days. and if you are close to alabaster/helena Sunday come over and i can help put them on. I just did mine a few months ago. @BamaHeel Saved the day that day....

yes that is correct. Need 2 for sure. also will need hose clamps as the metal need to be cinched down more. I may have more hose clamps. i think i bought a ton. but would have to check. You will need 6

I am 100% in for the wrenching party. Does anyone know if metal heater Ts can be bought locally?

I think they may have some at Robe Man's in Homewood.

Make sure you buy some screw clamps to use with them so they don't leak - don't reuse factory clamps.

Deleted

Disregard, I see the meeting is 9/20

Next club meeting is this Thursday 9/20 6pm @ Billy's in Liberty Park. I will bring the new logo stickers for guys that weren't at the last meeting and we will also vote for officers, so try and attend if you can.

I’m going to do my best to be there. Thursday nights are also the Oak Mountain Night Ride for mtn bikes as well. I haven’t been in 4 months since battling cancer and we decided last week that this week would be my night back. Gonna be a VERY easy ride, but I’ll be out there none the less. Sucks that it’s the same night!

Great meeting tonight. Need more people showing up. If you are in central Alabama with a LC or LX you need to be coming to these. Good times.

GREAT MEETING!

We have a new President!

Congrats Cole! @Bama4door

The traction we have been getting going the last few months has been amazing! Great things going on!

Get in now! You don't wanna miss what's coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom