Meetings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cole had lists and agendas and everything. Leading from the front. Above and beyond. The tip of the spear.

New DLC logo stickers. We’re working on shirts now. Thanks again everyone for showing up tonight

Next club trail ride is going to be Little River Canyon Saturday Sept 8th.

Next club meeting is Thursday Sept 20th.

View attachment 1773697
Nice. You still going to do the Dixieland Cruisers horizontal sticker as well?

Hate I had to miss, I'm stuck in Oxford, MS this week.

Is the 8th set in stone for the next ride? I hate to miss a third straight ride but I got Bama season tickets this year.

Is the 8th set in stone for the next ride? I hate to miss a third straight ride but I got Bama season tickets this year.
Not necessarily. We can move to 8/15 to accommodate more people if that works better. I'll start a thread for it.

Next club meeting is Thursday 9/20 6pm @ Billy's in Liberty Park. I will bring the new logo stickers for guys that weren't at the last meeting and we will also vote for officers, so try and attend if you can.

I’ll be flying the night of the 20th. Maybe buzz the restaurant.

1) I’d like to put my $0.02 in for a group ride Columbus Day weekend Oct 6-7th

Football schedule for those who care:
UA @ Arkansas
AU @ Miss State

Could everyone do a Sunday ride?? Or camp Friday night and get an earlier start Saturday?

2) New Years Day. It’s a Tuesday.

I’ll be working out of town for 3-4 months starting 03Jan and a ride is a great way to kick off the new year. Even camp out the 31st?

Last edited:
—could we get a sticky thread named “2018 Event Calendar” or “2019 Event Calender”

I could manage it. You PM or post dates and I’ll add them to the first post?
Shouldn't be a problem. I'm not sure who the moderators are on this page though

I'm still a moderator here, if you create a post I will sticky it. When you vote in new officers we can send a message to woody and ask him to update the moderators list.

You still have an 80 too ...

I'm still a moderator here, if you create a post I will sticky it. When you vote in new officers we can send a message to woody and ask him to update the moderators list.
We are going to vote for officers at our next meeting Thurs Sept 20...you should join us.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned at a meeting however, Any talk or ideas about doing a wrenching party or get together one Saturday or Sunday? Beers/football /lost 10mm sockets? My list is small(crank torsion bars) but id be happy to help, lend tools, learn and as Mr. E would say " point and laugh". Again I would love to make a meeting but a free Thursday will not be around anytime soon.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned at a meeting however, Any talk or ideas about doing a wrenching party or get together one Saturday or Sunday? Beers/football /lost 10mm sockets? My list is small(crank torsion bars) but id be happy to help, lend tools, learn and as Mr. E would say " point and laugh". Again I would love to make a meeting but a free Thursday will not be around anytime soon.
We actually talked about this at our last meeting. There were only 4 of us there, so we are going to wait until our next meeting (Sept 20) to vote on a Board of Directors/Officers, Monthly/Quarterly Help a Member Out (mainteance, mods, wrenching, drinking, point and laugh, etc), Quarterly club camping trip, and a few other things.

If you want to get the torsion bars cranked sooner rather than later, I'd be happy to help if you want to stop by my place. I've got all the tools and beer to help you out, just let me know!

Sounds great. I will keep you posted. Trying to line up the "alignment" and rotate and balance to be right after I work on it. What part of town are you in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom