Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Should we do a quick vote of officers at the meeting? Just to have them? I know who I'm voting for!

Should we do a quick vote of officers at the meeting? Just to have them? I know who I'm voting for!
Yea we can do that and also it would be a good idea to put together a contact list for everyone so we have email and phone numbers of club members.

Also we can discuss possibly moving the monthly meetings to a different location around town, or just keeping it as is.

There’s a few other topics I’d like to ask everyone, so I’ll bring some paper and pens.

I swear I'm going to make a meeting at some point. Football season for the little(not so little anymore) guy. So week day afternoons full of practice. Love the way this is going though.

Just so everyone is aware: BACK into the section in front of the fence, on the road side....

37554906_10156575400702421_5149289462869524480_n.jpg

Can’t make it this week unfortunately. Let’s shake it up, locationwise, next month. Count this as my absentee ballot cast in favor of Cole for Prez. Great job organizing the events!

Can't make it this week. I'm in Vestavia if anyone is nearby...off of Tyler on Swiss Ln.

Can't make it this week. I'm in Vestavia if anyone is nearby...off of Tyler on Swiss Ln.
I’m in cahaba heights along with 3 or 4 other guys in the club. We’ll catch you at the next one.
Wish I could make it tomorrow as well but I have a huge exam for dental school Friday, so maybe I will make it next month!
Good luck on your exam!

Hello everyone. My name is Jackson and I sold my 2016 TRD PRO 4Runner last week and replaced it with a 06 LX470 on Monday. Bamabrock pointed me to this thread. I grew up in Vestavia and live in Crestline park currently. This is my first 100 series and I would love to come meet everyone tonight and pick y'alls brains. What time is the meeting?

Hello everyone. My name is Jackson and I sold my 2016 TRD PRO 4Runner last week and replaced it with a 06 LX470 on Monday. Bamabrock pointed me to this thread. I grew up in Vestavia and live in Crestline park currently. This is my first 100 series and I would love to come meet everyone tonight and pick y'alls brains. What time is the meeting?
Thursday 8/23 @ 6pm Billly's in Liberty Park

Had to miss again. HS volleyball started tonight.

Maybe next time

@Land Speeder @BamaBreeze @Jackson Tate @booradley

New DLC logo stickers. We’re working on shirts now. Thanks again everyone for showing up tonight

Next club trail ride is going to be Little River Canyon Saturday Sept 8th.

Next club meeting is Thursday Sept 20th.

91477FEB-9D35-45BB-84AC-2C825CAFCB58.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom