Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks like 90% chance of thunderstorms at 6. We still on?

The red parts have already blown through, at 6 we'll have drizzle and it will get better as time goes on.
I plan to be there.

Aka. El presedentee.

I SECOND!

...and I loved his speech at the first debate. @redbreast had the audience from the moment he took the gabble, I mean mic!

So for real, what a GREAT meeting! it was good meeting the new faces and seeing old friends!

I thought we had a great turnout for our first Dixieland Cruisers meet in a while. I appreciate everyone showing up and it was great to meet some new people and friends.

We’re planning to get a regular cadence setup for the 3rd Thursday of every month at Billy’s in Liberty Park. Our next meeting will be July 19th, then August 23rd, etc. we understand not everyone will be able to attend every meeting, but having something scheduled out will help us all.

Also, we are trying to setup a monthly Dixieland Cruisers wheeling trip. The plan is to meet up at 9am July 14th, for a trip to Talladega NF 600-1 and 600-2 day trip. This will be a 4-6 hr day trip that you can do in any stock 4x4 Toyota. Please bring family and friends and we will make a day out of it.

Our next wheeling trip will be Saturday August 11th at Stoney Lonesome Offroad Park in Cullman, AL.

Thanks again for everyone coming out. I will work on getting a Dixieland Cruiser Logo made with swag to follow. Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Ill have to miss the TNF ride since I'll be at the hundred in the hills event in Colorado, but will be at the next meeting and Stoney Lonesome ride. Looks like the third full week of August would make it the 23rd.

Last edited:
I’m LOVING this momentum!
@Bama4door you are a natural leader! THANK YOU for doing everything you’ve done!

Unfortunately I can't make it. Maybe I'll make the Stoney ride. We did it with the 70 series meet up a few years ago.

Y'all meeting?

Hate I didn't make it again.

Post up details on Stoney - Hoping I can make that but kids sports will be back in swing by then.

Met at 6! Great turn-out! I left at 6:45 when everyone went in to eat. I can't right now.

Y'all meeting?

Post up details on Stoney - Hoping I can make that but kids sports will be back in swing by then.
We did. Good group again. Stoney on 8/11. I think a ride thread will be started for it.

Last edited:
Y'all meeting?

Missed you last night French, we had another good turnout. I'll post up a thread on the Stoney ride later today or this weekend.
Met at 6! Great turn-out! I left at 6:45 when everyone went in to eat. I can't right now.
Eric thanks for showing up tonight, we definitely all have you in our prayers! You da man!

Is the next meeting the 23rd of August? (assuming the next to last Thursday schedule from the last two).
Yep you got it, August 23rd.

Do you guys want to continue meeting at Billy’s in Liberty Park, or change it up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom