Meeting Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't come - contractors at the house :rolleyes:

Are there any Cruiser enthusiasts that get together in North Louisiana? I would love to make road trips down south to participate with yall but getting there from Shreveport can be a pain in the butt...especially in my '74 40 without a car hauler. I would have to leave a day early!

Are there any Cruiser enthusiasts that get together in North Louisiana? I would love to make road trips down south to participate with yall but getting there from Shreveport can be a pain in the butt...especially in my '74 40 without a car hauler. I would have to leave a day early!

No, but you should come hang with us at the Jambo in May.

Schedule wont allow for MK, looks fun though. Jambo only a little over a hour away. Will def try to make that one. Thanks guys

Next club meeting will be held at our newest sponsoring dealership, Price LeBlanc Toyota in Baton Rouge on Sat May 17 from 11am - 2pm. Please plan to make this Meet & Greet as we want to support our newest sponsor in a big way.

entered into calendar

Let's not forget our upcoming Meeting and M&G at our newest sponsor. We really would like to have a great turnout for this M&G. Price LeBlanc is very excited about sponsoring us so lets show them how grateful we are. :D

I have had good service from the parts guys there, too - they just haven't seen much in the way of 80 series in a long time

there's a beige 40 parked in the lot - I estimate sorta '69ish; looked quite original - the bezel was upside down last I saw it :bang:

too bad I can't make it to the meet :( - but I would really like to know the secret handshake word to get parts discounts :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom