Meeting Thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jan meeting: Sun Jan 26 at Twin Peaks in Metairie at the Clearview Mall (at the corner of Clearview Pkwy and Veterans Blvd.) 10:30am - 12:30pm. Get there a little early so we can own the parking lot. They open at 11am. Hope to see abig crowd out there.

I think we need a scouting meeting on Sunday. :) Just to make sure everything is top notch! Who's with me?

I've been to the TP in Metairie. The waitresses are in training to work at Rick's. Mine wanted to sit on my lap. So whoever picked TP made a wise choice! :hmm:

Barely. I was in trial last week in Galveston. I have another later this month downtown, then six more in Galveston. The stomach acid is starting to bubble again just thinking about it.

pics ---- was there any snow on the peaks ?

I told kev to take some pics so maybe he did. Unfortunately my camera is broken so until I get it fixed I'll be iPhone pic taker.

We haven't been to NST in a while and they have completed the remodel. So, let's do our next meeting / M&G at NST. Sat March 8, 11am - 1pm. I need to clear this with Charles / the powers that be at NST but I can't see why they would say no. ;) So, put it on your calendar!! Those of us going to the pre-Krawl run should have some good things to report at the meeting. Please don't forget to help spread the word about Mardi Krawl. Registrations have slowed down but I expect they will pick up again shortly. :clap:

Dad is in from Iraq, and wanted to bring all the grand kids to the zoo... So my gang won't be there.

I'm holding out for Mardi Krawl... Maybe there is hope, depends on the house.

Mike what time will the photo be? Trying to be there around 1130 but it will likely be noon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom