Builds Meet Phoenix aka Zombie (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bummer. Is it tough to access?

What brand endoscope did you go with? Is it a WiFi one?
Luckily all the damage is on the bundle that can be pulled down below.
It's a see anywhere HD wifi one. $30 or so on amazon. The distance shots leave a little to be desired but close up it's pretty good.

IMG_8732.JPG

IMG_8741.JPG

Time for some FSM schematics.

There is 12v on pin 2 of the 13 pin connector (2/13).

Jumper 2/13 to 7/13 and 3/13 to 8/13...right blinkers work

Jumper 2 to 7 and 3 to 9...left blinkers work

I will dissect the turn signal assembly tomorrow and see what its issue is

IMG_8745.JPG

I have a spare tss you can borrow if you need. I do want it back eventually, tho.

I have a spare tss you can borrow if you need. I do want it back eventually, tho.
That's good stuff. Thanks. Hopefully this one can be fixed or the parts rig in Fresno will have a good one.

He said parts rig. Man what I wouldn't give for a parts rig. OK, $500 seems like what I would give for a parts rig. It is amazing to see the progress this thing has made in such a short time. You sir, are an inspiration. Keep up the good work, some of it will be duplicated in other rigs for years to come.:)

He said parts rig. Man what I wouldn't give for a parts rig. OK, $500 seems like what I would give for a parts rig. It is amazing to see the progress this thing has made in such a short time. You sir, are an inspiration. Keep up the good work, some of it will be duplicated in other rigs for years to come.:)
Haha, I would love to have a parts rig too...it's actually @cruiserfj45 rig but I call dibs on all parts that he and lambcrusher don't already have dibs on...at least till I'm done going through this. Thanks for the kind words.

Took the turn signal assembly all the way apart. Cleaned all contacts and restretched all the springs. Reassembled and continuity checks are good. Went ahead and did the same for the wiper switch and horn plates as well.

IMG_8750.JPG

IMG_8751.JPG

IMG_8752.JPG

IMG_8753.JPG

@mwebfj60 Found your thread this morning, and 22 pages later I'm caught in real time. Really enjoying following the rising of the Phoenix. Great work and patience. Sub'd and looking forward to more good stuff.

Happy New Year!

@mwebfj60 Found your thread this morning, and 22 pages later I'm caught in real time. Really enjoying following the rising of the Phoenix. Great work and patience. Sub'd and looking forward to more good stuff.

Happy New Year!
Thanks. Happy New Year!

I think an interesting thing to do would be to add up all the book hours of labor you've SAVED
in this process. I imagine it would be astronomical. :)
No doubt. That and it would be interesting to see if I'm faster or slower than the average tech.

Being a tech for a living, I can tell you one thing, you are definitely more motivated to work on your own project than most!
Being a tech for a living, I can tell you one thing, you are definitely more motivated to work on your own project than most!
I’ll second that! Lucky for him his climate is in his favor. The last thing I want to do is go outside and touch cold fxxxing metal when it’s barely 11 degrees.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom