Mass or NH mud members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
I got to find someone local(100miles or so) thats willing to let me/help me install my New springs and control arms I do all my mods/wleder/wiring etc in my yard or driveway, but with dec creeping in I need a garage for the day way to cold and windy to tear into the suspension outside and I want to get these knocked down.

I’m south of Boston wish I could help. Shop won’t let me bring a friends truck in. Hope for a warm weekend soon

Reactions: RFB
Just do it! Loosen all you right links when you do the springs then tighten when put back to ground. Do arms one at a time and run a rachet strap from cross member to axle to keep that alignined. You could cheat and run couple spring compressors that you can get from auto zone on the springs to compress them going in and out

I’m south of Boston wish I could help. Shop won’t let me bring a friends truck in. Hope for a warm weekend soon
Yea there has to be someone in this area that has a spot But looks like Im doing it in the driveway, these big ass new springs kind of worry me they are about 8-9in longer than the ones coming it out it looks like Im hoping when I get it up on jacks and drop the axle all goes well. Im using a spring comp, no two ways about that

Wish I had space, man. But I can led a hand, if needed.
Nevr did springs before so i may need help but its the control arms I would like a roof for

Located in South Paris Maine, I have new garage not set up. Most of tools are in the lower house. If you don't find anyone let me know. Approx 140 north of Boston

Reactions: RFB
Located in South Paris Maine, I have new garage not set up. Most of tools are in the lower house. If you don't find anyone let me know. Approx 140 north of Boston
all i need is a roof, Ill bring tools if I need to, not a prob.

:bounce::bounce2::cheers::steer::smokin::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl:I am good to go, I have LANDTANK Rick hooking me up with a spot, it certainly does not suck having an LC suspension expert around doing your first set of springs.........

Nice, hopefully I'll be working on my LC very soon. All projects have been on hold to build the garage
Im a Plumber and if you need heat work especially radiant let me know. With Rick (landtank) giving moral support and stepping on an axle or two got the springs in shes good to go. Tomorrow control arms
DSCN3863.JPG
DSCN3867.JPG

Concrete has been done for a while, too late for radiant heat.
It's a free standing garage away from the house, maybe you know btu's of heat I need? 24x40 it would be propane

I figured it was about 600btu
What kind of heat? Forced hot air or the modine type?
I have thought about 3 electric heaters w/fans, being a Electrician just not sure how effective that would be?

I figured it was about 600btu
What kind of heat? Forced hot air or the modine type?
I have thought about 3 electric heaters w/fans, being a Electrician just not sure how effective that would be?

one of the modine types. Picked it up used and converted it to propane. Wired it through a thermostat and done. best solution I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom