Major Nelson 60 Series Trail Tailor Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is coming out so nice. Thanks J for letting me pull and audible and go with the 80 axle/coil conversion. I'm pretty sure this rig will be back up to Trail Tailor in a few years for an LS3. HAH!

This is coming out so nice. Thanks J for letting me pull and audible and go with the 80 axle/coil conversion. I'm pretty sure this rig will be back up to Trail Tailor in a few years for an LS3. HAH!

Maj Nelson - man, really happy to see u doing this build with J. I know it's been a long time coming and wanted to give u an official 'congrats'. Also whisper in a low, non-wife detachable tone, do the LS3!!!

very interested in this conversion....jus pulled the trigger myself.

@sschruff I'll drive it as is for a bit. I have my other 60 (The Walrus) that has a vortec conversion with an L465E trans (but still on 60's axles and leaf springs). I have a feeling that one will be heading up to J for the 80 axle/coil treatment. Don't love how it drives right now with the V8 / leaf spring combo...can be a little sketchy if I step on it too hard.

The LS3 will be in another league engine wise as well.....so it could end up in both. HAH! Still need a name for this white one...leaning towards Casper.

@sschruff I'll drive it as is for a bit. I have my other 60 (The Walrus) that has a vortec conversion with an L465E trans (but still on 60's axles and leaf springs). I have a feeling that one will be heading up to J for the 80 axle/coil treatment. Don't love how it drives right now with the V8 / leaf spring combo...can be a little sketchy if I step on it too hard.

The LS3 will be in another league engine wise as well.....so it could end up in both. HAH! Still need a name for this white one...leaning towards Casper.

It was a search and rescue rig for years here in California. Andrea named it Sarafina. One of the pics shows "SAR.." on the bumper.

I'm thinking this would look good in the engine bay. . .and possibly a tax deduction for helping the environment=)

attachment.php

I'm thinking this would look good in the engine bay. . .and possibly a tax deduction for helping the environment=)

attachment.php
this would look rather amazin in a Freeborn red rig...jus sayin!!!

Dang it. UPS has as of right now misplaced my 80 steering box with the 105 sector shaft and new pitman arm....really hope they can track it down fast. :mad:
:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

that paint job sooo hawt....it flattened a tire!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom