Mafia Logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm up for a cruiser tailgate with some beer, beer pong, food and Miami but kicking. Which one is lot 4 Virgo the one where we brought the beast? Id say behind the library or strom would be a good bet also.

yeah where we had the beast, and my family stays which means no lines for the restrooms, just gotta make a short walk to their trailor

I called a sign company in anderson about making up the logos....... they are going to get back to me about a price, so I will let you guys know.

ClemsonCruiser said:
yeah where we had the beast, and my family stays which means no lines for the restrooms, just gotta make a short walk to their trailor

I called a sign company in anderson about making up the logos....... they are going to get back to me about a price, so I will let you guys know.

Let me know and I'll chip in on the costs!
Tailgate party for the ages!

If we wanted to get several cars to one place it would probably be easier there by strom. If we just want one or two and the other can just walk to there then behind the stadium would be better.

I like all the designs I've seen, but I don't like the word Division. Makes us sound like we are a clique in the club and I don't wanna be know as a clique. Or that we are different than the rest of the club. Maybe something like "Proud members of Upstate Cruisers" or like Rudy had "Wrenchin & Riding" is good too.

Thanks Chuck

Heck we could make one for like Alan and David......with a pic of Table rock in the Background....with the saying...."Old Foggies still puttin up with the BS....Proud members of Upstate Cruisers"....

CruisinTiger said:
Heck we could make one for like Alan and David......with a pic of Table rock in the Background....with the saying...."Old Foggies still puttin up with the BS....Proud members of Upstate Cruisers"....

ROFLMAO.....kinda like the official logo....LOL....that's Alan's old truck
and the Blue Ridge as a backdrop.

"Clemson Mafia"
How about " An Upstate Cruisers' Gang"?
Or..."Upstate Cruisers' Enforcers"?

How about a pocket T with "You talking to me?" on the pocket ?
Or.....pocket says "forget about it?"
Maybe inside a bezel even.

I really didn't think about that. I think Chuck may hit on what
others might think. On the other hand.....screw 'em...I thought
nothing of the word choice. Tomato, mater...UC was getting
proper respect.
my .02

well what ever we decide to do, we can get 50 of them 5"x5" made in a white viynl for roughly $250, so about 5 bucks a piece, I am going to call around after the tellico trip and see if I can find a better deal, but I guess 5 bucks a pop seems about right.......

I always liked "forget about it" I think that should replace the "division of upstate cruisers"

Yeah 5 bucks is a little steep....I think you should be able to get them for around 2 bucks a piece.

where did you check....also check if you buy a 100 will the price go down...maybe that is how we got them cheaper when I was on the crew team we had static stickers...of course we ordered like 200 so that may of been why the price was less

Mongofj60 said:
Here is my version of the "Mafia" logo.

-Travis

Hmm looks like someone knows their way around Illustrator! Very nice! You don't happen to work for Erwin Penland do you? I think I've seen a blue FJ60 hanging around there sometimes.

Travis

I'd say 5x5 is too big too. 3x3 or 4x4 at the most. Go look at your UC one its probably only 4 inches. I was thinking circular maybe instead of square. I'd agree the more we get the cheaper they will probably get individually. But $5 isn't to bad either, dont be cheap chuck.

Aint bein cheap..just bein sure we aint bein screwed

well yes if we order 100 it will be cheaper per sticker but will cost more over all. They guy qouted me 200 for 30 or 250 for 50,

and yes richard that is some what larger, but it is the size they recommended to keep clarity wih all the detail, also the upstate cruisers stickers are smaller I measure 4" in dia. if we do a circular design we could make it smaller............... also we are talking viynl not stickers, completely diff. the stickers that I hate mud sells is a white viynl, which is what I am talking about, not stickers. I want something I can put on my body of the cruisers and not just the winshield, and I picked white because it can go with any color execpt for a white cruiser. If we had color stickers made they would contrast to much with the paint jobs, I think keeping them simple is best

Landcruisers on the Travel Channel

a white viynl, which is what I am talking about, not stickers. I want something I can put on my body of the cruisers and not just the winshield, and I picked white because it can go with any color execpt for a white cruiser.

well I guess I am not putting one on the body of my 88 62,,, white, with a smearing of GA RED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,clay!

all the choices look good guys!

Y'all are crazy if y'all order some "Mafia" merchandise maybe a t-shirt but a couple of hundred bucks for some stickers? Hey I found this cool new site for ordering stuff, check it out.....

www.customink.com

It's pretty cheap and free shipping.

Office depot also has inkjet bumper sticker and window stickers...probably not the best quality but about 10-12 bucks a pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom