Mafia Logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bad ass set up!! I like the one with the tiger paw in the background.

Hey JP if you get some printed before tellico, I want one. Tiger Town graphics can pretty much print anything on anything....if ya can't find a sticker they do hats....shouldn't take them long to do it.

Damn you guys I havent even had a chance to try and improve on mine, some of us work during the dayinstead of making logos, and you have already practically eliminated it from contention.

I don't think anyone took you out of the contention, you said you were busy and didn't have the word stuff to do the saprano's words...so I think they were just helpin you out....hell Marshall didn't even go to clemson. I mean hell we're all part of the same club

keep working on it rudy, no final descions have been made, I just want one for the Tellico trip, if someone comes up with something better after the trip, I will get some new ones.......

What Say?

clemson55 said:
Damn you guys I havent even had a chance to try and improve on mine, some of us work during the dayinstead of making logos, and you have already practically eliminated it from contention.
Well I'm with you fellers! :D

Say What?

CruisinTiger said:
I don't think anyone took you out of the contention, you said you were busy and didn't have the word stuff to do the saprano's words...so I think they were just helpin you out....hell Marshall didn't even go to clemson. I mean hell we're all part of the same club
I'm with you fellers too! :D

Alright well heres version 1.1 and 1.2 I got the sopranos text but now I cant get it to load in photoshop.

Trollhole said:
David here is one for the game.

cuum.jpg

This thing looks like a WWF promotional poster. I'll take two T-shirts for game day, please.

Really looking forward to making this game if I can. Is it possible to buy some protection so I can wear my UM duds? :cool:

I dont know if a swat team has enough protection for that. I am still hoping to get you and David those tickets but its not looking as good now. My friend split iptay tickets with another guy. Then the guy backed out, now he is back in. So instead of 2 he might only have 1 now. Have to wait and see.

I like the quote. Used to really like George Carlin back in the day................

Keep lookin for those tix, guys. I'm checking all avenues here in florida. Are all seats in your stadium reserved, or are there general admission areas?

Here is my version of the "Mafia" logo.

-Travis

Last edited:
I'd like to see something with just the bezel my nizzels.

What a talented club

Mongofj60 said:

-Travis

I so torn now. :)
I liked Rudy's.....no then I liked Marshall's......then Marshall #3...
then Travis's....then Rudy's new ones....then Marshall's latest....
This is going to be a tough vote.
I do want a poster like the CUvs UM thing Marshall did before
Sept 27th.
Jim, we'll go even if we just party in the parking lot after
visiting the ESSO Club and then try our luck with scalpers.
We'll get in somehow.
Hehe...depending on how the CU season goes it may not be too
hard to get tickets. Hehe....on the other hand if they are undefeated
by then.......Forget about it!
Tailgate party should be a blast no matter what!

Im not sure that there is a general admission section. They sell out the whole stadium between students and IPTAY. Davids right though if we are 0-2 or 1-1 it will be a lot easier to get a ticket. I'm sure you can get one scalped but you will end up paying a good bit more then face value which is already $50 I think.

David, I have the man who if anybody can get you guys tickets, he can......... but I won't know anything until atleast the first game of the year. I'll keep you informed.........

We should def. have a cruiser tailgate for that game though, richard and I can stake out a good place over in lot 4 either friday night or early sat. morn. since it is first come first serve, it'd be great to have all those cruisers there for that TIGER VICTORY

Mongofj60 said:

-Travis

Hey Travis. I havn't seen ya post up on the Telico trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom