LX non nav conversion parts list discussion (2003-07) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ok, so I was fortunate enough to get the toyota latest heater circuit board with the airbag controller. it's 525$ it has the top board output for the yellow airbag light in the side panel next to the passenger seatbelt reminder red light and fits perfect in the lexus housing.

the correct lexus board is discontinued.

So i had the lexus housing, and the lexus boards and the toyota boards. seen in the pic.
I connected the top board (toyota) to the lower board (lexus) and installed it in the lexus(2007) panel, it works fine, the top boards are the same, minus one LED.
It's the the middle light in the recir/auto/fresh button. Which is the redundant light in case you can't see the BIG auto light in the big AUTO button , lol. maybe that's why it costs $100 more. So you can save $80 or so using the toyota knobs.
Another option is using the lower toyota board and just making the rear defrost button work and disregard the rest.

The hole spacing is off, the locator pin is off, but you could make it where one button would work I'm pretty sure, and save 640???
I want to thank the person that bought all those parts and let me work on them. There's no way we would have found out this info without them.
in the pic you'll see the yellow LX and LC I wrote on the boards in the corner.
The one goal for the late LX and LC is have the 5 wire output on the passenger side connector instead of the 3 wire.

IMG_20180430_084808.jpg

IMG_20180430_092914.jpg

IMG_20180430_091512.jpg

IMG_20180430_092928.jpg

IMG_20180503_122942.jpg

While browsing some japanese 100s, I found something interesting. They are using an aftermarket head unit, but they haven't deleted the old system, simply relocated.

ec7a19e8e6ff65d1d9ce17010046f69c.png

a358c72a901e8a4452a92f87f316df95.png

984c2ca9139ddfbf633dcee2ae64d062.png

e9ef7c5b91bea73e288b4d9fe81de617.png

I guess you have to open up the center console just to adjust the temp or look at the reverse camera. Seems like a pretty bad design to me but an interesting solution to the problem

Well it is finally complete!!! Thanks to Jerry I have successfully replaced my Nav/HVAC and using the Non Nav HVAC controls I have an awesome sound system that is updated with Kenwood DNX994S with Garmin Nav. If you go this route you have to be prepared to replace the Mark Levinson amp also. It no worries with the Levinson System. I am also using the factory Rear camera. . I do not have use of the rear factory audio controls in the back seat, but I am OK with that. The only issue I am having now is there is no data going to my OBDII port under the dash. I swear this worked before I started the radio install so maybe it is tied into the NAV Ecu. I am hoping Jerry will be able to help me figure this out. Over $4,500 to get to this point....worth it? I think if I had known it was this much going in I would have probably spent the $$$ on bumpers, but it’s done so I will just have to save for the bumpers.

76C758E2-4CA3-487C-8C22-54A03F7C37D3.jpeg

A56F5861-E269-4092-BD73-B2D1348EA2D9.jpeg

dup

Last edited:
Beautiful job with the conversion.

I need my OBDII data for my scangauge, so this is a no go for me.

Beautiful job with the conversion.

I need my OBDII data for my scangauge, so this is a no go for me.

The OBDII port works now. It was just a loose connection behind the dash. It works great now and provides all the data.

Hi All,
Does anybody have this part number 55902-60130 or know where I can locate one? I have tried Longo Lexus, CarMarka, SSG-ASIA, Megazip, and Amayama. This is the lower panel Sub-Assembly for Lexus. I pretty much ordered all the parts but I can't seem to locate this one.

Jerry,
Do you still have some of those connectors you made to simply the conversion? I would like to buy one if possible.
What are my options if I can not locate the lower sub-assembly?

My understanding is you might be able to convert over to the Landcruiser center dash. This would include getting the panels down the side where the a/c vents are. Then you would be able to use the Land Cruiser panel for the a/c. I would confirm this with Jerry before you start buying all the parts.

LX470, I'd have to look. Seems weird that wouldn't be available. Try calling three south florida dealers. I've ordered parts from florida dealers that northern dealers refuse.
Yes I have, or can make harnesses. I have enough to make two or three sitting at home. But I won't be there until late august.

you can switch to landcruiser lower center, but would have to buy side vent assemblies, new are a lot of money. I've seen used ones on ebay for decent money.

Hi All,
Does anybody have this part number 55902-60130 or know where I can locate one? I have tried Longo Lexus, CarMarka, SSG-ASIA, Megazip, and Amayama. This is the lower panel Sub-Assembly for Lexus. I pretty much ordered all the parts but I can't seem to locate this one.

Jerry,
Do you still have some of those connectors you made to simply the conversion? I would like to buy one if possible.
What are my options if I can not locate the lower sub-assembly?

I'm in the same status.... I ordered one from Megazip and never recieved tracking info so I shot them an email which they did respond to and indicated it was still in process. That was two weeks ago so I'm assuming this is a no go and they'll refund my money.
Most of the parts are no longer available.

I spoke to soon .... Just sent Megazip another email and they responded with my tracking number.

Lou do you have all the parts now?

I still have an extra A/C computer accessory. P/N 83625-60220. Somehow I ordered 2 of those. Sell it for what I paid for it

Lou do you have all the parts now?

I still have an extra A/C computer accessory. P/N 83625-60220. Somehow I ordered 2 of those. Sell it for what I paid for it

Slamd1958: Do you have part number 55902-60130? I'm willing to pay premium. That goes with anybody. I already spend to much and would hate to have all the parts sit.

So it looks like my LX will become a LC .. I’m a dumb ass and ordered the wrong panel and unless someone has a source @LX470Beast this may be your only option. just need to source the LC side vent panels

96421A11-9559-48CA-A968-2BF4988CF0E5.jpeg

So it looks like my LX will become a LC .. I’m a dumb ass and ordered the wrong panel and unless someone has a source @LX470Beast this may be your only option. just need to source the LC side vent panels

View attachment 1728281

Luke are you selling it? Which panel did you order wrong?

Just Purchased 55912-60150, 55902-60110, 55905-60780 from Logo Lexus. Just like Luke my LX interior is now being converted to LC. The exterior already have been with double solid axle swap from the 80 Series. I just need to find those vents and double din trim thingy. Anybody know the part number and where I can source those vents and double din.

This might work 55660-60170 and 55670-60110 from Megazip but is appears to be darker?? ...its called Sandalwood. Exchanging emails with Megazip they will check availability Monday... Maybe just the gray plastic would be better. 55660-60190 and 55670-60130

post-98348-0-55408000-1498626318.jpg

1dd6ba0546cf20d6c046fe911c36ce78.image.750x410.jpg

Last edited:
The gray vents are available can be ordered through your local Toyota or Lexus dealership but even at my cost Megazip is less expensive including the shipping cost

Last edited:
are you guys going to be stuck with the wrong heater integration panel now? or have you not got that far yet?

I have seen those side panels for 100USD each on ebay.

are you guys going to be stuck with the wrong heater integration panel now? or have you not got that far yet?

I have seen those side panels for 100USD each on ebay.

The heater panel is different too? I have 84014-60210 shipped already. This conversion is getting out hand if I have to buy another one.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom