LX non nav conversion parts list discussion (2003-07) (59 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pdf of word docx for the A47 connector. It's long so I didn't want to insert it in the thread.
I also forgot to post the instrument panel plug that needs to accessed for two wires on the M12, it's in the landcruiser thread but here it is again. You splice into the wires on the back with the two from the new M12.

IMG_20180116_092105.jpg

wire move description for lexus.jpg

IMG_20180116_134225.jpg

C16 connector points..jpg

Attachments

• lexus A47 docx pdf.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:
does anyone want me to make more of these? I made three and they are gone already.
it's the M12 connector with all the wires and the jumper wire with the crimp on it to insert into the A49 plug.
I will order more stuff if a few people want one. Send me a private message.

IMG_20180312_155605.jpg

Lexus Parts have arrived

IMG_2335.JPG

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2337.JPG

IMG_2338.JPG

IMG_2339.JPG

04 LX

IMG_2340.JPG

IMG_2341.JPG

IMG_2342.JPG

IMG_2343.JPG

IMG_2344.JPG

04 Lexus

IMG_2346.JPG

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_2348.JPG

IMG_2350.JPG

IMG_2351.JPG

the circuit boards on the heater integration panel are marked Q4 on the LC. Looks like one small difference in the black housing also.

can you remind me which heater integration panel you bought, is was 84014-60210 correct?

Jerry
I think I see one reason we needed the Lexus Button kit instead of the LC button kit. Take a look at the 3 button down on the left hand side. Just below the "Off" button. You see there is a 3 position switch for the "Fresh, Auto, Recirc" button. On the LC I don't see the middle position "Auto". Unless there was one on the 05 / 06 LC. Look at the pic in #14.

read this post, let google translate work. The pictures are whats important. Кнопки центральной консоли LX 470 — бортжурнал Toyota Land Cruiser TLC 100 4.7 2UZ VX АКПП 2005 года на DRIVE2

I zoomed in on both LC and LX boards and there are tiny differences. Also from those other pics in that link there might be those extra little white plastic rectangles that are not in the toyota knob set. I don't think it makes a difference what cover is installed on the outside, the button covers of auto, off, fan speed, etc. There might be differences on the inside. I guess LX needs that lexus # knob set. Order it and I'll take whatever knob set you don't need. You could send it when we swap harnesses. When the bigger AUTO button is pressed, it automatically changes the position of the recirc or fresh air button, just like it does with the AC button.
lexus knob set - 55905-60760 $160
toyota knob set - 55905-60780 $58

Am I reading this correctly? Has someone finally figured out how to remove the NAV system and replace it with the manual controls? WOW
Yes. MUD has developed a way to do this for the Pre03 and the Post03 nav delete. Jerryb is now working on the Post 03 LX.

glorious. I would pay 2k for this... Just need someone to do it for me! swapping and splicing wires is out of my wheelhouse. Knowing my luck, I would put it all back together and have a dead HVAC. No bueno on wifes rig.

the lexus knob kit includes the lower 4 button covers and an extra light in the middle of the recirculate and fresh air button.
If you're being frugal save the 75$ and order the toyota one and reuse your lower knobs off your old lower assembly. The alternative is you have two complete lower assemblies. You don't loose functionality either way so its all good.

IMG_20180326_115146_1.jpg

i took this for Mr. Barry, it might help get a grip on the plug in harnesses. these are LC connector numbers, but same thing mostly.

IMG_20180326_150320.jpg

Received my Lexus Button kit today. Just waiting on the A/C amplifier and the brackets and I will be ready for demolition and the build. Need to decide on which double Din radio I want to use. Any ideas?

16B5A9AD-A2E7-416C-9835-02B4C7A33E52.jpeg

Received my Lexus Button kit today. Just waiting on the A/C amplifier and the brackets and I will be ready for demolition and the build. Need to decide on which double Din radio I want to use. Any ideas?
I have the JVC KW-V230. I do not like it and I have considered replacing it. The sun is constantly washing out the display. I have to put a hand over the top to read the screen during the day. I would try to find a unit where this is not a problem.

So I think the first LX non nav came alive today in Tampa. Plug and play harnesses work great.

Some info; the instrument panel needs to be attached and screwed down before the top computer display will read correctly. MPH or KM, and also the celsius or Fahrenheit in the upper display comes from the instrument panel. I didn't know that until today.
One weird thing. I think since the lower heater circuit board did not come in any North American LX that it might be forever showing Celsius. I believe that is what the Russian guys going the upgrade route to the komfort edition had problems with, it's on the board itself.
It's weird, the combo meter pushes data in miles, and F° by default (based on combo screen I think) and at the same time Miles and KM, C° and F° are changeable with a long press of the mode a reset buttons together.
But the LCD on the heater board stays at C°, didn't have much time to check it out and see if changing it was possible. mAybe it is.

MR Logan has an extremely nice LX . My stance on LX's in general has changed drastically ha. Thank you Logan. I enjoyed it.
I'll make a sell thread in the classified section about harnesses. I will have 4 available this coming weekend.

IMG_20180417_094053.jpg

IMG_20180417_103014.jpg

IMG_20180417_142651.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom