LSJ 73 Resto Mod - The Flying Burrito (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks awesome!

Ward, I sent you a PM about a place in CLT to store this baby!

No worries! There's plenty of time!

Update -

Bunch of questions about the panels for 73/74, 60 and 62 Series and whether Torfab is going to be selling these things - cargo area sides, rear doors and driver/passenger doors.

I am not speaking for Tor or the shop, but I believe if you PM, email or call him you will not be disappointed.

Tor Slinning
MUD @torfab
PHONE 206-659-8677
, extension 2
EMAIL info@torfab.com

Torfab, LLC
2902 W Marine View Drive
Everett, WA 98201

Hi Ward,

It's the small finishing details that separates a good build from a great build and you have done an exceptional job!!!
Just wanted to ask where does "cruiser brothers" come into all this. Are you putting that logo on the car?

Be careful what you wish for....

Prerequisites:
1) Secure spousal approval for approximately four weeks off - she/we care for her 95 yo mother at home
2) Confirm dates for events above and coordinate schedule with kid's wedding in Hawaii in October
2) Secure partner approval for coverage at work
3) Gear up the truck for road trip - service, fluids, etc.
4) Arrange storage in CLT, GA, TX
5) Make commitments for sponsorship of events and support for Terrain Tamer dealers and installing shops

View attachment 1211103

Just give me a shout if you need to store it in North Texas ;)

Joe

Hey Billy, thanks for the kind words, but all credit goes to Tor and his crew. I just told him what I wanted it to do and he built it.

Cruiser Brothers is the business that Georg and I own, importing Terrain Tamer gear. We are committed to the Terrain Tamer brand and line so we thought it best to emphasize that message.

We have ordered some Cruiser Brothers window stickers so we will show fly tha flag along with Torfab, PowerTank, 4x4 Labs, Harrop and a few others. Don't want to turn it into an F1 or NASCAR kind of look, but I need to say thanks to the folks that helped make it happen.

Will have some spare Cruiser Brothers stickers for family and friends :)

Will have some spare Cruiser Brothers stickers for family and friends :)

Excellent..... I'll let the guys know.:)
Overloaded.jpg

ROAD TRIP!

Good times driving to No Cal to visit Georg and Luke. Truck ran GREAT and I cannot thank Tor enough for a great build.

4x4 Labs crew got the parts for the new bumper fitted up, tacked and welded. They will finish, powdercoat and ship to Torfab for installation.

Luke has already received orders for other 70 Series owners!!

:bounce::bounce2:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's because he's driving it like he stole it! Check the speedo reading. Exercising that V8 rather well Ward!

No fuel lights on these old trucks, hopefully he remembered to stop for gas :)

That's because he's driving it like he stole it! Check the speedo reading. Exercising that V8 rather well Ward!
Yep, and the scary thing is the new motor's redline is quite a bit higher than the tach shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom