LSJ 73 Resto Mod - The Flying Burrito (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So what's next? Inquiring minds want to know!
Thanks for asking. We are doing a couple of things. I need to figure out what to do with the old shop truck (FJ75 flatbed, 12,000 original miles, museum piece) while building the new shop truck - the '02 Tacoma SR5 below. We have expanded the ELocker offering into the Tacoma/4Runner/FJC/Tundra community. The wrap is a mock up for now, working out the graphics.

Also playing with idea of a built 80 trail rig to highlight some of our diesel bits. Georg seems to think he knows something about the Benzine Wagons :)

upload_2016-7-28_8-45-6.png

Thanks for asking. We are doing a couple of things. I need to figure out what to do with the old shop truck (FJ75 flatbed, 12,000 original miles, museum piece) while building the new shop truck - the '02 Tacoma SR5 below. We have expanded the ELocker offering into the Tacoma/4Runner/FJC/Tundra community. The wrap is a mock up for now, working out the graphics.

Also playing with idea of a built 80 trail rig to highlight some of our diesel bits. Georg seems to think he knows something about the Benzine Wagons :)

View attachment 1297857
Really a Tacoma? Who on Earth drives a Tacoma? :)

This is my favorite cruiser yet, and now my kids have a new Jungle Gym! I'm happy that Ward sold it to me, but I was a little disappointed when his wife didn't like it since we put so much effort into making it as comfortable as possible.

I had to talk my wife into her garage though, I'll pay for that for years to come

20160702_021052848_iOS.jpg

Hello,

It is always good to see a Cruiser going to a caring home.

Juan

FINI

It is with a heavy but happy heart that I announce that the 73 has a new home. Tor Slinning (Torfab) made me an offer I couldn't refuse and the LSJ73 is now his daily driver....sniff, sniff....... :)

Where is the H8 button?

Sorry to see it go but glad it went where it did ....

Well it's getting late but I made it to page 20... you guys are funny . It's awesome you documented the build so well . I will try to carry the torch but you guys pretty much did most everything one could imagine...except a few things to come .

Thanks Ward , and Tor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom