Looking for torsion Bars and springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I cranked up my torsion bars all the way and I still have low pressure. Impex Japan says they are not processing orders at this time. Partouq does not have the parts in stock. Ironman4x4 seems like they are not selling stock parts, but rather lift springs and torsion bars for carrying higher loads. Any other sources or info on whats up with Impex? Thanks guys!

I cranked up my torsion bars all the way and I still have low pressure. Impex Japan says they are not processing orders at this time. Partouq does not have the parts in stock. Ironman4x4 seems like they are not selling stock parts, but rather lift springs and torsion bars for carrying higher loads. Any other sources or info on whats up with Impex? Thanks guys!

Just re-index your bars.

You can also post a wanted ad here

At stock sensor height. Low pressure with T-bar maxed out, typically means failed globe.

But if front sensors have been adjusted for a sensor lift. You may then need to re-index T-bar, to make up for sensors not at stock height. But your front would be very high, likely higher than rear of vehicle. Which we always want front lower than rear.

Measure from fender inner rim, down to center of grease cap. Stock height: Frt 19 1/4" -+1/16". Rear 20 1/8 -+ 1/16. full tank of gas, all seat in, no gear or passengers.

Make sure to go from H to L than to N. Wait 30 seconds, to read pressure (Mpa) while in N.

Any guidance on reindexing? Start by marking them and then reindex. But how many teeth to start with?

Any guidance on reindexing? Start by marking them and then reindex. But how many teeth to start with?

I maxed mine out so I would get the most adjustment possible. With the torsion bar disconnected from the control arm (with the mount still on the torsion bar) and just a couple threads holding the adjusting bolt in on the rear, place the front mount in a position that still allows you to line up the bolt holes on the control arm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom