Looking for a discontinued ventilation hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey there Mud community,
Looking for a discontinued ventilation hose, part number
Toyota Part No.: 90910-05152
Anyone got any sources I couldnt find using google?
Thanks,
Jason

Check mud parting out/classifieds. That PCV hose is very strong and resists collapse. Normal fuel hose won't work. It will collapse.

You could try a length of this stuff below. I've never tried it, but they say it's suitable for PCV.

PCV Rubber Hose

Last edited:
Thanks guy. Yeah I did see that one @roscoFJ73. I was hoping to find something a little closer and cheaper. Stopped by the toyotata dealer and they can have it to me with a day for $28somethin

If the parts guy pulls a rabbit out of a hat. That hose has been discontinued for years.

I'd call the dealer in a couple days to see if they actually received it. No point in wasting your time driving back down there when there's a 100% chance of it not being there. Ever.

There are plenty of websites that show a discontinued part as still being available (when it actually isn't) including the Japanese ones. There's never been a website that I've ever visited that shows a part being discontinued when it's actually available.

@CenTXFJ60, Jim do you have one kicking around in the plethora of extras?
Send me a picture and I can check when I get home the end of the week. I try not to throw anything away and have a small stash of emissions stuff. Just not too familiar with what's what. So any pics will help. Thanks. Jim

Check mud parting out/classifieds. That PCV hose is very strong and resists collapse. Normal fuel hose won't work. It will collapse.

You could try a length of this stuff below. I've never tried it, but they say it's suitable for PCV.

PCV Rubber Hose

Crap. I just replaced that hose with regular fuel hose. Guess I'll be ordering something else... Any other sources for a suitable replacement?

@CenTXFJ60 Heres the hose, in green that im looking for. It comes off the PCV valve. Hope that helps
HIC Diagram.jpg

Just buy a bag of generic PCV hose. I think NAPA sells 2'. works fine. SOR sells an aftermarket piece for that discontinued hose, also.

@CenTXFJ60 Heres the hose, in green that im looking for. It comes off the PCV valve. Hope that helps
View attachment 1392703
Jason, nice tech skills with the pic. I'd be so much more productive if I could do those things :). I'll be back in my shop on Friday and will check my smog boxes for that hose. In case I get busy, don't hesitate to call/text me as a reminder (cell 713-805-3962). Thanks, Jim

Jason, nice tech skills with the pic. I'd be so much more productive if I could do those things :). I'll be back in my shop on Friday and will check my smog boxes for that hose. In case I get busy, don't hesitate to call/text me as a reminder (cell 713-805-3962). Thanks, Jim

Haha, thanks Jim! I'm a graphic designer by trade and not a mechanic so I'll have to double check the engine bay if I get home with some light left in the day and shoot you an pict via text.

Thanks to all that chimed in! I'll have more questions down the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom