LED light bar recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for recommendations. I know that Rigid Industries is the benchmark brand but I really don't feel like spending an arm and a leg on a single light for my dodge ram

I don't have one personally, but I hear that some of the fleabay ones are pretty decent. I not bashing on Rigid or anything but I am college student on a budget but how many times are you gunna run over your light bar or smash it on rocks? If I had the money, I would totally go with rigid. I have also heard good things about the Cree and Lunatec led bars.

There's tons of places that sell them.. Just a few that I know of are

okledlightbars
pelfrey
hanma
blitzpro
quantumled
gtlightingusa

I'm a member on TacomaWorld (despite not having a Tacoma, shhhh :D) and they have tons of ongoing led light bar group buys.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/

Not to say ebay is a bad place to buy, but some of them offer a very limited warranty. If you buy from one of the places I listed above you most likely will have a lot better customer service and warranty.

We sell Lifetime LED bars and lights, Rigid also. The Rigid bars are very nice but you will pay for that quality. The Lifetime's come with a lifetime warranty on the bulbs and against manufacturer defect. We are also offering 10% off anything Lifetime LED sells this week. Just go to www.SoutheastOverland.com, enter the web store, choose what you want, and then enter Lifetime10 as the coupon code. This sale ends Saturday. I'll also be in the shop all day tomorrow (Saturday) if you want to call and chat about any of the lights. 864-280-4238. Thanks!

Got mine from ironmoose4x4. He's a mud guy and does a mud discount. Gives you another option to buy from and I'm extremely happy with my bar.

ELS here on MUD, Expedition Lighting Systems, Nick is a great guy to deal with, lifetime warranty. Contact 2000UJZ username here on MUD. IMO!!

2nd for ELS...
Really good product..

3rd for ELS

I love my IronMoose4x4.com Stuff! Great guy to work with and always fun to talk to. Has a sweet 55 and a project 40 that needs to get finished!

He lives here in utah and is part of Wasatch Cruisers. totally worth the call!

Thanks guys :)

Rigid Industries is/was the benchmark. There are so many different LED Light bar brands now days it's overwhelming. You can find them everywhere (literally). SouthEast Overland and I are the LED guys of IH8MUD. Contact either one of us and we can set you up with some nice LED's for low cost.

besides Rigid you also have VisionX, BajaDesigns, KC. Those are still in the higher end though. You could always go with the new ARB round ones ;)

with your criteria though, another vote for Nick, ELS, running his stuff on my rig right now, for the price you can't beat it, plus he's great to deal with.

Bought a 21.5 (24) inch bar off ebay, $130 Shipped, pretty happy with it.

Decided to take a chance on a cheap unit since im in school and the reviews were pretty decent

You could always go with the new ARB round ones ;)

something like 700 pop ...?

I'm surprised someone bite the dust .. those are too rich to my blood ..

73541d1366469029-arb-intensity-led-lights-img_1725.jpg

Word is Rigid manufactures them for ARB... I believe it

that would not surprise me .. they aren't the best selling LED out there anyhow ..

I'm sure they are awesome, just could never see myself pulling the trigger on that

The ARB models are made by Rigid and while they are not the cheapest on the market, they are a fair value imo for what you get. They are actually selling quite decent in some markets, oddly the US where they are made isn't necessarily one of them. We are starting to see more interest in them locally as folks get 'burned-out' on Asia made units that fail, get condensation or cause radio interference. I'll second Micah's recommendation for IronMoose4x4, I'm running their light bar on my 100 and have installed a handful others for local customers, all great experiences thusfar. My 100 setup: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showpost.php?p=8786425&postcount=136

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom