LCP- Land Cruiser Product testing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do bring the crew ice cream if all goes well. Something you should consider in the future.:) Im sure you rank up there:worms:

I think we are cut from the same cloth, good or bad. I'm terrible around stupidity but can sure laugh at myself when I have STUPID written on my forehead. The guy that caught the mistake got a blended margarita in a to go cup from Los Toros next door to the tire shop.

Great get him drunk so he can make a mistake on the next guys car :flipoff2: lol

I think we are cut from the same cloth, good or bad. I'm terrible around stupidity but can sure laugh at myself when I have STUPID written on my forehead. The guy that caught the mistake got a blended margarita in a to go cup from Los Toros next door to the tire shop.

I figured I owed to myself for an upgrade to a set of production Rock Rails off the shelf. I painted them with textured black to match the what little it left of the front mud flaps. I like the looks of the texture over the semi-flat I used in the past. They are still hard for me to take pictures making it able to see them:doh: Camera guys what do i need to do to get good pictures of the rails?

After installing over 4 or 5 set of rails my pinch welds are looking a little nasty.

IMG_3237.JPG

The new stuff on Hard to see in MY pictures:rolleyes:

IMG_3243.JPG

Painted to match the texture of the mud flap:rainbow:

IMG_3244.JPG

I leave all my beauty marks alone on the underside so when I get "your truck is clean do you ever take your truck off road" just look underneath.

IMG_3249.JPG

Who ever said caster plates reduce clearance and hang down didnt buy my design:flipoff2:

IMG_3251.JPG

How do these mount? I play in the rocks from time to time and I think this would be enough for me. I also play to cut and turn my cats out of the way and reroute it over the frame. These could save me some weight yet still protect my rockers.

How do these mount? I play in the rocks from time to time and I think this would be enough for me. I also play to cut and turn my cats out of the way and reroute it over the frame. These could save me some weight yet still protect my rockers.

Mount to the pinch weld see 1st pic above

So how much are these? I have sliders now but would be willing to get these as it looks to give similar protection and added clearance

We have several 80 sets in stock with existing pricing in place until stock is gone.

With the new steel and aluminum tariffs be prepared for ALL products manufactured with steel/aluminum in the USA to see cost increases across the board.

Order today and save
Rock Rails - Land Cruiser Products - LCP

free shipping.png

Not to derail your thread but, where did you get the "FOUR WHEEL DRIVE" door moulding? My aux fan is working great BTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom