Events/Trails LCDC 6 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is yesterday trail run lead by @linuxgod

36738C0A-3337-4AF6-B226-F70E04B004CE.jpeg

Here is some video of the first portion of Storm Mountain... tried some different shots to capture the main obstacle, and the results were mixed... BUT... I did catch video of a dude beefing it on his quad coming down the obstacle, so enjoy that. The fun starts around the 5 min mark.

Kady spotting on moody hill. What a great group of folks at LCDC! We had to head out early, but we are already looking forward to the next event.

IMG-8811.JPG

A great event. Really appreciate all the work that went into it and opening it up to other cruisers. I always love wheeling with my daughters (and their husbands) and my nephew

You guys Rocked it in a challenging environment!!!

DSC03865a.jpg
DSC03869.JPG
DSC03876.JPG

DSC03887.JPG

Got a cool shot today of this guy at the top of Heartache hill. (Romer)
98d9d0ad-e3a6-496c-a27e-027aec518b58-jpeg.2389629

Thanks Gappy, thats Heart attack hill and everyone made it out alive :)

Mystery overnighter groups

Just got out of the shower and was thinking back on the last 3 kick @ss days.

First, the folks that came on the mystery trail were fantastic. I’ve lead/guided a lot of trails. I don’t think that I’ve ever had folks with such enthusiasm.

We ran one of the most difficult and arduous trails in the area (I knew y’all could do it) and to add insult to injury, a storm ripped through and turned the rock gardens into skating rinks and filled the mud holes to the brim with slop.
The group kept their focus and enthusiasm until the end where we forced them to drink margaritas at 10pm when we finally made it to camp.
We winched, we strapped, we maxtrax’d, we spotted. The teamwork was great, from slinging muddy maxtrax to holding flashlights and to making each other drinks at camp. Big shout out to mix master Amory for killing the bar setup.

It’s was soo great to see the permagrin on everyone’s face while ripping the sand dunes and doing back to back bumper deep water crossings for miles lol. We rolled into camp 3.5hrs late and I didn’t count a single frown.

Y’all are truely what makes this really really enjoyable. Thanks for the great adventure, and give yourself (and your wife and daughter) a pat on the back. I can’t wait to see your lovely faces next year.

If you have pictures I’d love to see them.

Sorry/not sorry for the long post :)

02B690D6-7AAB-410B-98C7-4A67669EBACB.jpeg

A few randoms from today on the way to T33 crash site. Great group on the trail. Had a blast, proved the expense for armor slides amd bumpers was worth it. Looking forward to the next LCDC.

20200801_150656.jpg

20200801_143053.jpg

20200801_143049.jpg

20200801_150643.jpg

A few good ones from the storm mountain group today.

E08C2E2F-113A-498C-A57B-89F1F2CED1D2.jpeg

B5F30B24-1891-412D-9B78-F613491EC791.jpeg

EC3C0E04-E94F-492A-A141-024B263D8B50.jpeg

3647F2B4-179C-4E6D-BF4A-0FC93CEA7EC4.jpeg

l

First, the folks that came on the mystery trail were fantastic. I’ve lead/guided a lot of trails. I don’t think that I’ve ever had folks with such enthusiasm.

We ran one of the most difficult and arduous trails in the area (I knew y’all could do it) and to add insult to injury, a storm ripped through and turned the rock gardens into skating rinks and filled the mud holes to the brim with slop.
The group kept their focus and enthusiasm until the end where we forced them to drink margaritas at 10pm when we finally made it to camp.
We winched, we strapped, we maxtrax’d, we spotted. The teamwork was great, from slinging muddy maxtrax to holding flashlights and to making each other drinks at camp. Big shout out to mix master Amory for killing the bar setup.

It’s was soo great to see the permagrin on everyone’s face while ripping the sand dunes and doing back to back bumper deep water crossings for miles lol. We rolled into camp 3.5hrs late and I didn’t count a single frown.

Y’all are truely what makes this really really enjoyable. Thanks for the great adventure, and give yourself (and your wife and daughter) a pat on the back. I can’t wait to see your lovely faces next year.

View attachment 2390742

I love reading these kinds of reports.

Busting a grin with friends through the bangs, slips, slides, scrapes, pulls, spins and “oh craps” — is just flat out fun.

View attachment 2390742

Nice work Jackson and Amory! Sounds like an epic trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom