Events/Trails LCDC 6 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey LCDC Crew,

A friend of mine is one of the co-owners of Tap n Handle, my favorite beer bar that also has some really good food, here in downtown Fort Collins and has offered to set aside some space for us on Thursday night. He just needs a head count to set aside some space that is appropriately socially distanced. If you're interested in meeting up on Thursday evening (starting around 6 or so?) for amazing beers, great food, and (hopefully) fun camaraderie, reply to this thread or send me a message here on Mud before 3pm on Thursday if possible. I'll let him know how many folks to plan on and he'll get us some reserved space to hang out. The offer is good for Friday as well so if that works better there is an alternate (or additional) option. Hope to see some of you there!

Btw, if you need a tour guide for some Colorado (and beyond!) craft beers that is something I can definitely help you with.
Sounds good, count me in.

Really bummed that I’m not at LCDC this year. I’ll be enjoying all your photos. Post some stories too.

Hope everyone has a safe and great time.

Wish you were here!

**Update*** We're at the tables right inside the front door!

We've got tables reserved at Tap n Handle in downtown Fort Collins tonight at 6pm for LCDC. Thanks to those who already responded. If you'd like to join us either shoot me a message or post here and I'll update our headcount. Looking forward to seeing those of you I know and meeting those of you I don't!

Last edited:
Does anyone here at LCDC have an ARB awning? I have a front wall and a side wall that I brought along if anyone would like them. I sold my 100 series with the awning and have no use for them now. I think I used them 1 time. Free to whomever at LCDC wants them. Just let me know, ill be around through Saturday.
I would take them!

Great day on Kelly Flats! Thanks to everyone involved!

IMG_1338.jpeg

**Update*** We're at the tables right inside the front door!

We've got tables reserved at Tap n Handle in downtown Fort Collins tonight at 6pm for LCDC. Thanks to those who already responded. If you'd like to join us either shoot me a message or post here and I'll update our headcount. Looking forward to seeing those of you I know and meeting those of you I don't!
Thanks Dustin for organizing the get together at Tap n Handle. Great time and great beer and food.

Another great day. Estes Park area is just beautiful. Also some good challenge trails. Johnny Park Road & Pole Hill Road has some good view of Rocky Mountain National Park.

83E39340-BA1B-4A76-8F82-5885D739FD58.jpeg

Thanks @Bullgump

It was a pleasure to have fun with a smaller group. I was pretty conservative at the beginning, but everyone helps me feel confident. From taking easy line to take the hard line. At the end of the day, I trust my LC200 a lot more and I used the hard line. I’ll just sent it !!!

Had to get one poser shot at Ironclads. Thanks for a great day @indycole and everyone who made the trails fun today!

IMG_1346.jpeg

Last edited:
For the 200s that couldn't be here. The wide open beckons.

20200731_115701-01.jpeg

A couple quick edits on the phone.

"Pole Hill"
DSC08830-01.jpeg

DSC08793-01.jpeg

Put together a quick video from Ironclads. No editing, just the full run from the perspective of my front bumper. Some good action to be seen from "Bradtucky" and his aggressive lines. Such a fun trail. Not a terribly exciting video but it has its moments. The HD resolution is still processing for the first couple hours after its posted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom