Events/Trails LCDC 6 Official Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Impromptu lunch Wednesday at noon. Meet at The Exchange. 200 N College ave. Cool concept where multiple restaurants share a common eating area outside where folks can spread out and mingle. Dog friendly.
Just a reminder for today at noon...

Debating standing on a table and doing karaoke here at the Exchange, kinda breaks the ice. Anyone in? Wearing a Rangers shirt and Coca Cola hat. Im a nice guy.

I'm not in town yet but if you do a (very) long set I'll stop by and cheer for you.

Getting into town around 4:00. Is anyone grabbing food before the opening party, or is everyone just bringing their own stuff there?

Getting into town around 4:00. Is anyone grabbing food before the opening party, or is everyone just bringing their own stuff there?

Just got into town myself. I'm out at Marriott Fort Collins so was going to grab dinner before tonight since i didnt eat today.

Anyone going tonight that can check my Baofeng radio. Not licensed and novice as all get out. Havent set it up yet and wanted to check the external antenna is working as well . Thanks in advance.

We’re right on college ave at the Armstrong. If we get out and find a place soon I’ll let you know.

We’re right on college ave at the Armstrong. If we get out and find a place soon I’ll let you know.

Tap and Handle (good bar food), Choice City Butcher and Deli, The Crown Pub, Tasty Harmony (vegetarian), Big Als (Burgers), Rocket Chicken, and Slyce (Pizza) are all really close and recommended. If you want something more upscale Rare, Austin, Next Door, Ace Gilettes, Jax's Fish House, or anything in the Elizabeth Hotel are good options. There are other good places in town but these are the closest to the hotel.

I'm also staying at the Armstrong so hopefully we can meet up!

Last edited:
Tap and Handle (good bar food), Choice City Butcher and Deli, The Crown Pub, Tasty Harmony (vegetarian), Big Als (Burgers), Rocket Chicken, and Slyce (Pizza) are all really close and recommended. If you want something more upscale Rare, Austin, Next Door, Ace Gilettes, or anything in the Elizabeth Hotel are good options.

I'm also staying at the Armstrong so hopefully we can meet up!
We’re just doing something quick tonight but maybe we can meet for a drink later tonight at the hotel?

We’re just doing something quick tonight but maybe we can meet for a drink later tonight at the hotel?

Absolutely, tons of good places for that. Most of those on the first list are pretty quick. Slyce, Big Als, Choice City, and Rocket would be the quickest. The cheesesteak place across the street is also good (and I used to live right outside of Philly).

We should be at the Armstrong in about 10 minutes, grabbing food quickly as well, then heading over to Fossil Creek Park for the event.

Does anyone here at LCDC have an ARB awning? I have a front wall and a side wall that I brought along if anyone would like them. I sold my 100 series with the awning and have no use for them now. I think I used them 1 time. Free to whomever at LCDC wants them. Just let me know, ill be around through Saturday.

**Edit - they are off to a new home**

Last edited:
Great time tonight. Loved meeting all the people I was able too. Did not come close to meeting everyone.

It was a good day out on Old Flowers Rd with @PhuckItImDone. A fun little trail with good views.

IMG_1330.jpeg

Hey LCDC Crew,

A friend of mine is one of the co-owners of Tap n Handle, my favorite beer bar that also has some really good food, here in downtown Fort Collins and has offered to set aside some space for us on Thursday night. He just needs a head count to set aside some space that is appropriately socially distanced. If you're interested in meeting up on Thursday evening (starting around 6 or so?) for amazing beers, great food, and (hopefully) fun camaraderie, reply to this thread or send me a message here on Mud before 3pm on Thursday if possible. I'll let him know how many folks to plan on and he'll get us some reserved space to hang out. The offer is good for Friday as well so if that works better there is an alternate (or additional) option. Hope to see some of you there!

Btw, if you need a tour guide for some Colorado (and beyond!) craft beers that is something I can definitely help you with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom