Events/Trails LCDC 6 Official Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, Cody and Cole! This will give me an opportunity to come back to Colorado and visit friends and family. I haven't really explored the Poudre aside from driving Hwy 14 from Ft Collins over to Steamboat so I'm looking forward to exploring. Do you expect the meet ups to occur in Ft Collins proper?

In general meetups will be in Ft Collins proper.

We'll try to answer PMs publicly if it makes sense. Here's the first: Do people need to register twice if they want to bring multiple vehicles (i.e. drive the 200 and pull a 60)? Nope, registration will be per driver/party/family. Conversely, if once at the event you plan on driving the 200 while a friend/kiddo drives the 60 then that would be two driver registrations.

Here’s what the rest of my day looks like today.

51686F02-BE83-483B-9CB0-AEC37157260B.jpeg

I thought we were staying at Cody's house. How big is his back yard :)

Already told Cole I got dibs on Cody’s back yard... :rofl: Maybe I should inform Cody...
hehe

I know Cole answered a few of these....

- base in Fort Collins. If camping in the canyon you can meet us at the base of the canyon for trail days. All evening events will be in Fort Collins.
- camping - highly recommend booking exactly 6 months before you arrive. Get online at midnight and book your spot. Lots of camping sites but they go fast. Lots of dispersed camping as well. Which I can help with.
- hotels - my favorite is The Elizabeth. Right in old town and great vibe. Great location to experience Fort Collins. Look for hotels in old town which is what we call our downtown area. Walt Disney actually modeled downtown Disney after Fort Collins.
My backyard- camping available. You must be able to work on my 40 for spots. :)

Awesome. My only concern is will my stock 2016 (without side steps) be able to keep up.
You’ll be fine. Get some AT tires like K02s and remove your running boards. That’s what I did my first year. My second year I added sliders.

I missed 2019. I should be able to make it for 2020.

You’ll be fine. Get some AT tires like K02s and remove your running boards. That’s what I did my first year. My second year I added sliders.

I missed 2019. I should be able to make it for 2020.

@M1911 Car pooling from NorthEast? Would love to attend LCDC as a newbie.

Hey @sleeoffroad! Some LX sliders sure would come in handy for this meetup! :)

@M1911 Car pooling from NorthEast? Would love to attend LCDC as a newbie.
The last two times I made the drive it just about killed me. 4 days each way. This time I’m going to look into shipping my LC one way. Maybe send it out to Slee a week ahead of time and have them add some upgrades? I was thinking about it last year but didn’t make a decision in time.

The last two times I made the drive it just about killed me. 4 days each way. This time I’m going to look into shipping my LC one way. Maybe send it out to Slee a week ahead of time and have them add some upgrades? I was thinking about it last year but didn’t make a decision in time.
M1911 and others planning on any work done by Slee: I'd advise you schedule this work as soon as possible. They book up, and this event will have many people jockeying for the same appointment slots... Good luck!

I'd bring the Super Troopy but I'm off to Korea that month. Bummer.
Bummer! We were going to sign you up to lead Kelly Flats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom