LC100/LX470 Part-Time Conversion Discussion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can you post pricing or a link

I'll try and remember when I'm back at the shop tomorrow. IIRC it's around $1450 w/new CV's or $1100 with outers only.

im interested in the part time conversion, recently bought a 100, and having the part time mod was one of the reasons i went ahead and pulled the trigger. Cant wait for your kit to be ready.

I need one of these kits.

im interested in the part time conversion, recently bought a 100, and having the part time mod was one of the reasons i went ahead and pulled the trigger. Cant wait for your kit to be ready.

We can do the kit with the outer CV's, AISIN hubs and t-case spool now. Ring us if you would like to discuss pricing and the options.

We can do the kit with the outer CV's, AISIN hubs and t-case spool now. Ring us if you would like to discuss pricing and the options.

Curious if you still have plans (or enthusiasm) to further engineer a hub extension to accomodate the stock CV.

Curious if you still have plans (or enthusiasm) to further engineer a hub extension to accomodate the stock CV.

Yup, but I've been completely off the grid for the past month so I've got a ton of stuff to catch up on in the shop first :D

Yup, but I've been completely off the grid for the past month so I've got a ton of stuff to catch up on in the shop first :D

Cool- totally understand. Just glad to know it is still in the works. There will be hundreds of hundys at HIH8 in July if thats any motivation to have a beta version to show and sell from.....:grinpimp:

Mmmmm Hmmmm :cool:

20180830_145759.jpg
(Part# TC100PTKITA Shown)

100 Series Part-Time T-Case Conversion Kits

TC100PTKITA - $1250.00/Kit
Fits 1/1998 - 2007 IFS UZJ100
Includes 2 x OEM Outer CV Joints, CV Boot/Clamp Kit, T-Case Spool, 2 x AISIN Hubs (Gold, other colors available), Hub Gaskets & TOOLFIPGRS (Requires re-use of original CV axle, all parts included for swap)
Cruiser Outfitters

TC100PTKITB - $1700.00/Kit
Fits 1/1998 - 2007 IFS UZJ100
Includes 2 x OEM Complete CV Axle Assemblies, T-Case Spool, 2 x AISIN Hubs (Gold, other colors available), Hub Gaskets & TOOLFIPGRS
Cruiser Outfitters

Mock up photos on the US spec IFS spindle assembly

20180830_145106.jpg

20180830_145354.jpg

Sorry Kurt I'm late to the game, but why will the aisin hubs fit these CVs ? Are the after market or oem from other series/cruiser? Also, are the hubs you are using the same ones as the 80 series hubs?
Robert M..

OEM Toyota, built by Toyota to be used with AISIN hubs. We offer the kit with the necessary outer joints/shaft only (as pictured) which is mated you your existing inner joint (grease, boots, clamps, etc provided) or we offer a full replacement shaft. Obviously it's not an inexpensive solution BUT in the event you need shafts anyways, it's very appetizing. First kits shipped, waiting on more parts to ship at least one more order. (Thanks Jim B)

Hubs are different as the 8x and 100 don't share the same hub pattern, the 100 is a larger pattern and larger studs/dowels too.

OEM Toyota, built by Toyota to be used with AISIN hubs. We offer the kit with the necessary outer joints/shaft only (as pictured) which is mated you your existing inner joint (grease, boots, clamps, etc provided) or we offer a full replacement shaft. Obviously it's not an inexpensive solution BUT in the event you need shafts anyways, it's very appetizing. First kits shipped, waiting on more parts to ship at least one more order. (Thanks Jim B)

Hubs are different as the 8x and 100 don't share the same hub pattern, the 100 is a larger pattern and larger studs/dowels too.
Sorry for dumb question, these are brand new CVs/shafts? Thanks in advance...

This is bitchen!!!! Nice work!

are these the short CVs? SOrry if someone already posted a number.

4343060050 SHAFT ASSY, FRONT DRIVE, RH/LH

And Im guessing this is the hold up? or one half is?

are these the short CVs? SOrry if someone already posted a number.

4343060050 SHAFT ASSY, FRONT DRIVE, RH/LH

And Im guessing this is the hold up? or one half is?

Do you have a kit on order? Most kits have shipped, the last of them will ship Monday and then we are caught up and should have more in stock.

I do. thanks

Shipping today! :cool:

TC100PTKITB.jpg

TC100PTKITB Shown with optional installed TCB60008 Rear Output Bearing & Customized Red Face AISIN Hubs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom