For Sale Landcruiser fire truck rear PTO, SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
From a powertrain I imported and sold off a long time ago. This unit fits the 74-80 single piece case with 16spline transmission tailshaft.

$350 shipped. No PMs please.
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0864.JPG

Also open to trades of interest.;)

159 views. Comments?

All kinds of uses for this. A roofer bought one from me to run a pallet lift for his shingles.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I will have my wife investigate what it will take to ship.

I'll take it.

She says we can do it USPS without a hitch , so we're all good. You can send $350 "friends and family " to my MUD username at earthlink.net, along with your address and I'll get it going in a couple of days. Thanks.

That's great!! Payment sent. I sent $356 to also pay for the gasket. Just let me know if that's ok or I have to pay something else.
Thanks!!
Fernan

If you ever come across another one, I'm interested. Can't believe I did not see this earlier.

Great score Fernan.
:)

If you ever come across another one, I'm interested. Can't believe I did not see this earlier.

Great score Fernan.
:)

I have a 10 spline unit for the 3speed transmission as well.

Hmmm.... don't have a 3speed any more
:(

Only 4 speeds and 5 speeds....

Wonder if it can be modified

Hey. The one I need is for the 3 speed. I just need to make sure the transfer is a 10 spline. Let me check tomorrow and if its a 10 spline, I'll take that one and you can buy the 16 spline.

65swv45, is the 10 spline at the same price?

interesting using a monroe lift and a belt driven govenor and a rear pto shaft .any 3 point hitch atachment could be used on an fj40

Let's do it.

I am waiting on your word. If you have a three speed, I guarantee you have a 10 spline output, which is not this unit. I will dig one of those out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom