Kyle Busch 45 lv build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This redefines "high end" LV build.

@c2dfj45 - You sold a white LV a while back for a high end build...any idea if the one you sold is the beginning of this project?

This redefines "high end" LV build.

@c2dfj45 - You sold a white LV a while back for a high end build...any idea if the one you sold is the beginning of this project?
Sweet grill 🤮

That's the one. Lol. I saw some of the early pics when I would check in or if they had questions.....they had a ton of work to do. Kyle's dad, who was my contact, would say things like, "we have some guys that can work metal". Lol. I didn't know who I sold it to until I got the check.....then I knew it was for Kyle. Kyle wanted a truck like the one Millen built in 02 and his pops was given the job to do it. He had a 4runner chassis at one point for it I think....maybe the Lexus. They had widened it as I recall. Haven't heard anything for years. They thought it was going to be a 1 year project. I laughed at his dad when he said that.....but they have guys :)

If I had a crystal ball and could have seen that grille going on it, I wouldn't have sold it. Kyle should have gotten a Jeep :(

I don't follow car racing but is this the Kyle Busch from that world? He might want to hide this rig from his sponsors if so.

Toyota’s financing it one way or another!

I watched the video......wish I didn't.

The wiring system seems like a full blown disaster for whoever has to work on that truck down the road....cluster under the seat, computers....no thanks. One would think with Kyle's sponsor being Toyota, someone could have made a call and had Toyota build him a nice harness :)

I still can't get over that grill. I'm filled with remorse for selling that truck :(

I watched the video......wish I didn't.

The wiring system seems like a full blown disaster for whoever has to work on that truck down the road....cluster under the seat, computers....no thanks. One would think with Kyle's sponsor being Toyota, someone could have made a call and had Toyota build him a nice harness :)

I still can't get over that grill. I'm filled with remorse for selling that truck :(

thanks for saving me most of 35 minutes.

Such a shame. What an ugly abomination. Could have been cool but someone’s redneck Jeep design took over. Should have just bought a Jeep and been done w it. Shows that money doesn’t equal taste. It could be salvaged design wise w some revisions to the tackiness, but I wouldn’t count on it. Pure 💩

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom