KISS Drawers (Keep It Simple Storage) for 200s (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I pick up my Cruiser next weekend and can’t wait to see how these turn out. If they line up well enough for the rear seats to serve as a sleeping platform, that’s the perfect design and I’m in.

To anyone ready to purchase, really really serious, please vote for the 200 to be next, here:
Vote For The Next Drawers

I will email those folks (and post here) but it helps me gauge seriousness for the 200 vs the others, and with limited time sooo valuable I appreciate it.

To anyone ready to purchase, really really serious, please vote for the 200 to be next, here:
Vote For The Next Drawers

I will email those folks (and post here) but it helps me gauge seriousness for the 200 vs the others, and with limited time sooo valuable I appreciate it.

Hey Dave,

I don't see any way to vote:

6WSt8PJ.png

I'd like to get on the list for a set of drawers! Let me know if there is a better way.

Grrr - missed that one in my upgrade for the site - the whole thing runs on HTTPS now for better security, annoying pita getting there tho. Fixed now!

Dave:
Only seems to be partially working, got my email address in, hit the 200 series button, and then it froze. Must be a hanging chad, but add one more 200 series owner to the tally!
Louis

Dave:
Only seems to be partially working, got my email address in, hit the 200 series button, and then it froze. Must be a hanging chad, but add one more 200 series owner to the tally!
Louis
LOL, will do, PM or email me your address and I'll make sure you're in there. It takes a lot of time to keep track of who says what on MUD in which thread, so that's why I'm using the survey as my list.

Hey guys, sorry I've been quiet but it's only because I've been at my limits with orders + Sharknet & Remora getting up and into production. Those are both about to calm down in a week or two, and then I will pick back up the 200 series. I have 2 test rigs so hopefully things go quick. Any other test rigs in Bend though, holler, can't have too many.

After I have a good proto I will fire up the pre-order page online, with shipping 4-6 weeks.

Hey guys, sorry I've been quiet but it's only because I've been at my limits with orders + Sharknet & Remora getting up and into production. Those are both about to calm down in a week or two, and then I will pick back up the 200 series. I have 2 test rigs so hopefully things go quick. Any other test rigs in Bend though, holler, can't have too many.

After I have a good proto I will fire up the pre-order page online, with shipping 4-6 weeks.

Great! I'll keep an eye on my email for the pre-order release.

This is great!! Looking forward to it.

I have 2016 in Portland, happy to make it to bend for 16+ testing.

How is the proto coming along? Are you running into a lot of weird issues like Trekboxx did when they were working on their V1?

@cruzerDave any update to the KISS drawers development? I want to get these in my truck before LCDC in July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom