1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KISS Drawers (Keep It Simple Storage) for 200s

Discussion in '200-Series Cruisers' started by cruzerDave, Oct 10, 2017.

1. 619TOY

619TOY

41.5" is the maximum width between the wheel wells without trimming away at the plastic interior panels. About an inch narrower at the very, very bottom due to a little outcropping at the bottom of the plastic panels, but that's easy enough to work around and keep the 41.5" width.

The seats definitely angle up like an 80 when folded. If I were building drawers that were also to be used a sleeping platform, I'd just make the drawers the same height as the lowest point on the middle seats. That's the way I did the 80 and I don't even notice the slope with an air matress.

IMG_6701.JPG

IMG_6703.JPG

IMG_6705.JPG

2. andyharrisVT

andyharrisVT

3. cruzerDave

cruzerDave Land Shark Outfitters Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Excellent, thank you! What is that height so I can start modeling (but still need that local test mule...???)

4. SurfSwitch

SurfSwitch SILVER Star

To date the best purchase I've made for my 100. Glad to see you're developing them for my future 200!

cruzerDave likes this.
  5. Obi Wong Kenobi

Obi Wong Kenobi SILVER Star

Media:
    Are there no 200 owners who reside in Oregon?? Hoping to see the finished product of these bad boys before the 300 series gets here. ;)

Maybe you can visit a dealership with one in stock? Tell them you’re considering getting one but need to measure the cargo area.

6. cruzerDave

cruzerDave Land Shark Outfitters Supporting Vendor

Media:
    I'm getting equal pings from 60 and 200 owners right now, and while I said I would build for the 200 next the lack of a local test mule hurts, whereas I have multiple 60 options, so I am now questioning whether the 60 should be next...

Sorry to ask this but as I'm a one man shop with limited resources I need to focus my efforts where it makes the most sense, so I've put up a page on the website for people to vote what vehicle should receive the drawers next:
    Land Shark Outfitters - Vote For The Next KISS Drawers

new vote page.jpeg

If you are a potential customer, can you please go cast a vote for your 200?
    Thanks,
    Dave

7. andyharrisVT

andyharrisVT

8. milkyxj

milkyxj

Media:
    26D2ED2B-0B0D-42A6-AC44-5CCA7B71C040.jpeg End product of my KISS drawers. Still extremely happy with the end result. Dometic cfx40 fridge & slide

cruzerDave likes this.