KISS Drawers (Keep It Simple Storage) for 200s (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you! Going to hit the hardware store and see what I can get. Did you add that black d-ring on the floor?
D-Ring is stock- its part of the floor (its a 100 Series)

Thank you! Going to hit the hardware store and see what I can get. Did you add that black d-ring on the floor?
The 200 has the same sort of D-rings bolted to the floor. 4 of them, in fact. They may be hidden under the carpet.

Wierd That is completely different than the Reef Landshark drawers that I have...
My Landshark Drawers were the initial run back in 2017- they've gotten some nice design updates since

Hey guys, apologies but I've been slow crawling back out of my holiday shell. Well, that and this is just too much for one guy anymore and I lost my part-time help and am in process of training up a new one. While moving drawers for GX, Forerunner, Land Rovers etc into production. And more SharkNet models. Anyone want to buy in to a booming business to help it grow faster? ;)

I am revamping, yet again, the ordering process because of problems that just keep cropping up. I think I can finally get to stocking product with my new helper, and if not well we are looking at the old notify-me system (but I don't think it will be needed much). Existing pre-orders will be fulfilled in February, invoices going out soon.
Hey Dave,
We're building up our new rolling home and wanted to see if you'll have some 200 series drawers in stock in the next few weeks?
Cheers!
Tim

Hey Dave,
We're building up our new rolling home and wanted to see if you'll have some 200 series drawers in stock in the next few weeks?
Cheers!
Tim
That email you quoted was from 2021.

Last time I knew his store was offline, and he was looking to change up his business.

I have a pair of his Reef drawers for sale on the classifieds, if a buyer wants to pick them up in Vermont.

That email you quoted was from 2021.

Last time I knew his store was offline, and he was looking to change up his business.

I have a pair of his Reef drawers for sale on the classifieds, if a buyer wants to pick them up in Vermont.
Yah, I saw that, but you never know. Bit of a drive from AZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom