Keystone Cruisers Next Monthly Run is March 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm out for this one too. 80 won't pass inspection with the exhaust leak it has and the 60 is in for some paint work.

Although...if you keep it to the blues, I can bring the Rav4! :hillbilly:

I won't have a spare tire until next week, my truck was missing it's spare when I found it. It has brand new rubber otherwise. Is it still cool to go on the easier trails for this ride? I don't have sliders yet either...

I won't have a spare tire until next week, my truck was missing it's spare when I found it. It has brand new rubber otherwise. Is it still cool to go on the easier trails for this ride? I don't have sliders yet either...
I'm sure someone will have a spare to fit a Toyo 4WD should the need arise. Come on out.

Are you driving the 40 in your profile photo? If so, what tire size? Someone might have a spare they can bring/loan/sell/barter/give you.

Are you driving the 40 in your profile photo? If so, what tire size? Someone might have a spare they can bring/loan/sell/barter/give you.

The 40 in my profile is my daily driver and could make it I'm sure, but I'm not ready to take it on an extended trip yet.

I'm bringing my 1991 80 that I found in a warehouse 2 months ago. It's all stock right now, except for new rubber, 33x10.5x15 BFG all terrains. I'm getting a spare tire rim Sunday and just got a CB. I may have the CB installed for this run if I have time today. I think the first exterior mod will be sliders. Looks like it's the main thing I should have.

Get the CB in there, it really helps you feel included in the group while driving around in ones truck solo all day.

I've got an old 33x12.50 you could have and I'm in PHL.

Okay, It will be quite cold tomorrow, low twenties. So far it looks like the following trucks are confirmed : @stock, @JeepinPete, @VBRoamer, @caz, [S]@jpsfj60[/S], @BruceFZJ80, and @Satanic mechanic is a maybe. I will be truckless, maybe. @shmukster and @jamarquardt22 might make it as well, but will be passengers. We're going to head over to the other side of Anthracite, the long loop I mentioned earlier. This will pretty much be a stock friendly run, but there are some challenges over there as well. It is still unexplored territory by the club.

Last edited:
With the snow today, tomorrow should be a little more interesting :)

Okay, It will be quite cold tomorrow, low twenties. So far it looks like the following trucks are confirmed : @stock, @JeepinPete, @VBRoamer, @caz, @jpsfj60, @BruceFZJ80, and @Satanic mechanic is a maybe. I will be truckless, maybe. @shmukster and @jamarquardt22 might make it as well, but will be passengers. We're going to head over to the other side of Anthracite, the long loop I mentioned earlier. This will pretty much be a stock friendly run, but there are some challenges over there as well. It is still unexplored territory by the club.
Might just bring the 40 tomorrow if the roads aren't too slushy/salty!

I am not going to make it tomorrow. Going to look at a diesel cruiser in Va. Hopefully its worth
the drive.. Hope everyone has a fun safe day!!

No go for me. Too bad as it sounds like a nice moderate day to get the 80 back out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom