Keystone Cruisers Next Monthly Run is March 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi All, just joined and found you. Going to try and make it. It's 2 1/2 hours away so my 80 will probably be used, I'm not up to driving 5 hours in my 40 in one day for a one day trip!

So my question is, what's needed for this trail? I just got the 80 2 months ago after it sat in a warehouse for 10 years and besides new tires, I've only done maintenance. Driving around waiting for things to break. Ha.

It has a center locker and new 33 BFG AT. I've got a tow rope. That's all so far. I checked out the AOAA site and it does not list anything required expect insurance and drivers license.

I just got the 80 2 months ago after it sat in a warehouse for 10 years and besides new tires, I've only done maintenance. Driving around waiting for things to break. Ha.

Do you have piics of this Gem? How many miles?

I will be there. What time??
We like to be in the parking lot by 8:30 and on the trail by 09:00. We often wrap up around 15:30 if no one is stuck or broken in the woods. Most of us have a substantial drive home too.

Hi All, just joined and found you. Going to try and make it. It's 2 1/2 hours away so my 80 will probably be used, I'm not up to driving 5 hours in my 40 in one day for a one day trip!

So my question is, what's needed for this trail? I just got the 80 2 months ago after it sat in a warehouse for 10 years and besides new tires, I've only done maintenance. Driving around waiting for things to break. Ha.

It has a center locker and new 33 BFG AT. I've got a tow rope. That's all so far. I checked out the AOAA site and it does not list anything required expect insurance and drivers license.

Lunch, a sense of humor, and maybe some T.P.

Fire extinguisher, good working parking brake, gloves, to go along with the tow strap, some basic tools and a spare tire are good places to start. I bring a first aid kit and much more...

Headed to VA this morning to visit my daughter. May end up running down to Alabam from there- if so my being back for Saturday's run is iffy. Hope to make it for sure!

I'll be there, but may be truckless, so @Pacer , if you're solo, clean off your passenger seat! @stock, @jpsfj60, and @JeepinPete, do any of you have sliders? It doesn't appear so. I'm thinking we may be sticking to much easier trails this time out, which I'm fine with. We could head over to the other side of Anthracite and do some more exploring. It's a nice long loop with some challenging offshoots for anyone who wants to try. It's unfamiliar territory, and only a small group of us have been there once, but I think it would be a good choice.

Whoever is definitely going, chime in! :steer:

Last edited:
I might be in for a ride along too. Who is committed and has a open seat? Anyone driving through or live near lancaster?

I do have sliders, they just look like steps.

XMZhoiP2Tslvh-CV5K9l_tW_mQmTb5EKqaw_x2eNkxJbpqOpKoq6FfIYnrBBAv2O8fJVvVjR5fEl--bxWfu_2ek058KHxV6HWfjyAHUwjPPPZ628FI0SDq_yLzwZEntF5IDrlOjJJ1WeoGq8yWYjRpX72ObDRlyhpIjiS2eJJN7UCILNPapmEZ7spGRZ1AUqnJaTmtL8hjx2wGVGAK0AVXZ9bAT93ZOkrSIzUJ_WVx5pm8r5-ysEoTEg1PJB0R5WIPqgZo57uBSq6sqkneee-BqF2tmbe0xrtWz_-5_5_Xzo_YxwW86FlPwmgSLS1QxubqmxhuA3uxOVF5MClKcAyYVKJ67P2U---TPTv4-PdlLXtIneRYBgukWH2CLcGrXjCqCYSNTYnr_AnK5lT7FA3X_ilRqSeeGUgmueMLb4zijR67IJqIn54YulTawjkJ3hzirZ3s2wqK-t9WN9FfNw20yaIfS6mjc-xYKnKBGcnMytyncf4AFEf9anzRVFMX1139OIy6n--jDi5n3RS4TT1aF1WybeJ-GCEA7OPymShsA4V9xvrTa4DVPodmKfDWC_vbAAuHdwJdPNAtkB7783Oh04XkThBCSHwpbT3iSxAYlSPYh8X82VVQ=w720-h960-no

I'm game for whatever trails the group wants to try. Being out in the woods for a day is what it is all about.

Chiming in. Have open seat. 3 in fact. Be good to get on the trail again.

I'll be there! My son's hockey team lost in their playoffs yesterday so his season is done :crybaby: But now I can wheel :steer::bounce: I'll have a free seat @Crusha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom