Keystone Cruisers Next Monthly Run is June 10th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe my wife says the same thing! I owe her this for all the sh!t She has endured over the years. Just have one issue to sort out... don't know if any of you are soccer fans but the Champions League final is on our anniversary. That's going to be a tough one not trying to keep up with the game and scores

My fiancé is a big soccer fan but she's primarily into the EPL. I'd personally rather watch paint dry, but I feel that way about all sports except hockey.

Boom! Sliders just came into Fastenal. Going away for the weekend, but picking Ben's and my order up Tuesday. Going on the truck Wednesday. So I'll have fresh sliders, rear lockers and a new front brush bar for the 10th!
Awesome!!!!!

Sliders, winch, and rear bumper for the 80 all shipped last week. Fingers crossed I can get it all prepped, painted, and installed for this run.

The return of @Stoshu !!!

Haven't made a run in awhile and unfortuntely this one coincides with a VT trip.

Hope to see everyone for at least a day or two at CMCC. Maybe even before if @dci blair gets the 74 rocking and rolling!

I believe my wife says the same thing! I owe her this for all the sh!t She has endured over the years. Just have one issue to sort out... don't know if any of you are soccer fans but the Champions League final is on our anniversary. That's going to be a tough one not trying to keep up with the game and scores

We'll be 56 years come August.

Got word on Friday that Yellow freight only delivers to my area on Wednesdays (pallet arrived at their distribution center last Wed. afternoon):bang::bang::bang:. So my sliders and rear bumper for the 80 won't be here until the 7th. Hoping to at least get the sliders primed, painted, and installed by Friday in order to make it out Saturday. May need to pull a couple of late nights to make this happen!

I've been holding off posting after the last 2 monthly rides. But I took the 4runner for a ride today to check the brakes. It all felt going so I should be a go for this one.

All the stuff I wanted to do to it before our scheduled Utah trip! With any luck it'll make its first reappearance at coal miner for at least a day or two.

OK four days away, who all will be wheeling this weekend?

I will be, but not in PA!

000_0113.JPG

I'm out folks. Wife just informed me that 2 of the 3 kids are involved in the town "Pride and Patriotism" parade this Saturday and my presence is mandatory...:rolleyes:

I guess that buys me enough time to prep all the heavy bits and install them before the next run.

I was hoping to make this one. Unfortunately will still be breaking in the new diffs.
The person that sets up gears for me suggested "just drive it normally" for break in. Change the oil in like 500 miles and dont drive it hard at first. I haven't broke one of his 3rd yet. I've had the rear for probably 6 years and the front for 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom